O Day today, looking for early testers!

Ugh sorry shandis. I've send a common trend this month of ladies ovulating early.

Upside, like you said you get to relax!

Sorry Shandis! Maybe you can catch it tonight? I thought that BD on the day of ovulation still gave you a pretty good chance, but is that not right?

I'm all over the map - negative OPK yesterday, creamy CM and some cramps today and a temp drop this morning. Confusing! Glad I am temping though as I hope that will at least give me some reassurance that I O'd even if I missed the OPK. Gonna BD tonight in hopes that if I go today I'll still have a chance :)

Yep! I've heard that day before day of and day after are all still good days!

I was anti temping until I tried it. Now I'm way more sane having those to use as a gauge.

Thanks Cutie! I'll be getting hubby to bed early tonight then ;)

Yes temping seems to be the only sure thing, although maybe that's just what FF wants you to think so you keep using their service, ha. I'll keep taking OPKs though until I get the temp rise just in case. I agree about the sanity - makes me feel like I am at least in control of one thing!

Normally I start using OPKs after AF ends however this month I wanted to try to be more laid back and not do them on top of that I have o'd every month between CD 17 and 18 for as long as I can remember. It figures the one time I don't use OPKs I O early. I will try to BD tonight but my EWCM is gone so I may have o'd yesterday. Usually it disappears right after.

Good luck Shandis! Worth a try anyway! Would you still have a positive OPK today if you had O'd yesterday? I don't have enough experience to really know how they work.

good luck to both of you!

I got home late tonight and didn't get my OPK. I'll try to get one tomorrow but just make sure we BD everyday. I'm not sure what my o will do this time around.

Yeah, I wonder about those OPKs anyway - I've been reading that you can miss your surge and everything, seems like not a foolproof method. Oh well. BD every night sounds like a good plan!

I had a dream right before I actually woke up this morning - in my dream I woke up and took my temp and it had gone way up, and I was all excited. Then I really woke up and my temp was the same as always, hahaha. So a few more nights of BD for me too!

Definitely not fool proof. I use digitals and those seem to be pretty solid but some women don't like them. I haven't had a cycle that I didn't go from flashing to solid but I don't know about surges and all that stuff. Best we can so is have sex ladies!

I have gotten so bad with temp dreams that I lay my thermometer a certain way. I have dreamt that I tested saw a temp and logged and then realized it was a dream lol. I actually let out a big yes this morning that my temps were still low because we're in a good bd zone right now lol

So everyday BD is best? I have a friend who swears every other day. so skip the day before O and the day after.. I just feel like id chance missing the most important day and figured BD daily was best!

Jury is still out on every other versus daily. I've seen equal reports and BFPs with both. So confusing. However I don't think I've seen anything that recommends missing the day before o. I wouldn't risk that. My doctor actually told me if the sperm is healthy there is nothing wrong with everyday.

My response probably confused you more.

Jury is still out on every other versus daily. I've seen equal reports and BFPs with both. So confusing. However I don't think I've seen anything that recommends missing the day before o. I wouldn't risk that. My doctor actually told me if the sperm is healthy there is nothing wrong with everyday.

My response probably confused you more.

LOL Nope. I get it. Seems like exactly what i've read. If your healthy it shouldnt matter. I agree missing day before O doesnt sound right. I will stick to every day BD. :happydance: haha

I'm attempting every other and then every day when I get my pos OPK but if everyday happens, I'm ok with that. Better more than less lol

Yeah that's about where we are.. I am getting excited for next week though!! (fertile window)

Great! Good luck. It's my favorite time of the cycle.

Oh man I was definitely on the every-other-day plan - I don't know if my hubby will be able to handle every day haha! I keep thinking I am about to O too so I'm wanting to at least keep up every other day. I guess if I have a positive OPK today (or ever argh) then he will have to just deal ;)

TWW is just around the corner for us all!

omg I cannot stand these OPKs. I should probably get the expensive kind because trying to interpret the darkness on these sticks is super annoying. Probably at 60% of the test line now, I guess I'll test again in a few hours if I don't go crazy before then.

Way too early for me to be concerned but I am getting a little worried about bd. I haven't even gotten a flashing smiley yet and with this epo, I have no clue when I will ovulate (should be Monday). DH has been a mad man so much so that I asked him "can you keep this up?!" I don't think we need to as much but I also don't want to turn him down if he wants it. I'm really hoping I get my smiley and O on time so we can head into the weekend full speed ahead. I'm nervous if o takes too long, he may run out of steam!

Haha sounds like a fun week anyway!! I think if you should O on Monday you could always take on day off between now and then - not to say you should discourage him, but just not encourage unless totally necessary ;) As long as you are on sometime Sunday and Monday (and Saturday / Tuesday as bonus) then you should have your bases covered, right? Although I am no expert for sure!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->