O Day today, looking for early testers!

Yep. Should be! I will feel more comfort when I get that flashing smiley on my digi because I will know o is somewhere near.

No smiley this am. O is definitely going to be delayed but the impact epo has made on my cm and sex life thus far is worth it.

Yay! How long before O do you usually get the flashing smiley? I might have to try some of the EPO next time around :)

According to my "chart" O should be Sat or Sun but I was having all this EWCM so I was convinced I was going to go early. But now I have creamy CM and still no temp rise so I'm all nervous that I won't O at all, ugh. Just trying to recalibrate and hope it happens this weekend!

I normally get the smiley 4-5 days. Will be interesting this time around. I love the epo but hate it impacting my cycle. I guess as long as I track temps and OPK I won't miss it.

Hoping it happens for you this weekend! Good thing you have the temps to guide you and just bd regardless!

Had a minor freakout when I realized that I'm out of town next weekend and if O too late, I will be away. I'm only away one full day but we know one day can be so crucial.

DH suggested we just do as much as we can and be certain that some are up there whenever I O. I'm pulling back to 1 epo every other day to hopefully help undelay O.

Had a lunchtime romp. I hate that we're so frisky and I'm not even fertile lol.

4-5 days is nice! That way you get a good warning and can plan in advance. I can't imagine one day next weekend will be a problem but your hubby is right - do it as much as possible to be sure! Hopefully you will O before then anyway, I doubt the EPO would make you 4-5 days late. Frisky is good :)

All my EWCM is gone so if I don't see a temp rise tomorrow I might have to just assume I didn't O this cycle :cry: Hopefully it is happening today but in that case last BD was Tuesday night (I knew we should have tried this am, dang!)... but still, fingers crossed I get a temp rise because without ovulating then all the BD in the world won't help!

Got a link to your temps? Hoping you get your temp rise! Any chance for bd tonight since it hasn't risen yet?

See if this works? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34e103

Definitely will BD tonight just in case!!

Just took an OPK - maybe I spoke to soon? Still a little lighter but pretty darn close. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• LH.jpg
    LH.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
Link works. That's a pretty good OPK. Go for one more bd if ya can!

I really hope I have a smiley in the am. The wait is killing me. Kinda wish I had some strips to watch lol

In an odd turn of events? My digital went from no smiley to solid smiley over night. I never got any flashing ones. My temp drop this am makes me think that O is near but how bizarre?!

Hmm, well I don't know how those digital ones work but that sounds like a good thing!! And this way all that BD leading up to O won't have been for nothing :)

Looks like from your previous chart you might be a day or two away, yay!!

The solid means it picked up a surge so O should be 2-3 days away. I'm happy for the amount of bd so far and need to a few more times this weekend. Fingers crossed and I'm just glad to be closer to the TWW!! My lesson learned is to just bd frequently. If I had waited on the test I would've missed it for sure.

Temp rise today so O appears to have happened. Even when I'm sure, I'm never too sure. How are you ladies?

Cutie that is great!! That means this whole week was the perfect pre-O timing after all!! :happydance:

Still no temp rise here so... :shrug: Just gonna keep on keeping on!

Yea I'm happy about the timing but I know even perfect timing isn't always the ticket.

Definitely keep on with the bd!

Hi Ladies!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ladies, I feel like we will have at least one BFP this month, I just feel it!

i have a strange feeling about this cycle. its our third month ttc and my opk went positive last thursday at 5am for the whole day then dead negative friday morning.

things that put me on a hopeful note was that i was craving milk like crazy just at 2 dpo and i drank 3 gallons of milk by myself in two and a half days! i also hated candy and i normally cant live without candy but the look of it made me want to gag. so no candy but lots of milk for me those few days. not only this but i would get extremely nauseated at 3 am and nearly vomit but miraculously didnt. this happened only 2 nights in a row. there was also an extreme bloat that i had every time id eat two bites of anything. the bloat lasted two days! its strange that all my symptoms are ranging in two day spans.

by the night of 5 dpo i experienced a random metallic taste in my mouth that got worse the evening of 6 dpo but also went away around 10:30 pm the night of 6 dpo. nothing, not even spicy tacos would rid of the taste. at one point i got so nauseated from it after school. letting saliva rest on my tongue made it taste more like blood than metal.

mind you that the entire time from 1 dpo to 6 dpo i had sneezing and slightly stuffy nose as well as swollen breasts non stop but very little pain and if i did have pain it was only on the sides or nipple area.

Yeah I am feeling good about this cycle too - someone's gonna come up with a BFP!

Totally overanalyzing the symptoms here - I have never checked my cervix and now all of a sudden I'm thinking it feels really low. Also another day of EWCM? So now I am thinking maybe it's not EWCM at all! Argh. Just need to relax. Fingers crossed for a temp rise!

Cat those sound like some good symptoms!

Finally! Slight temp jump! Actually randomly FF has now pinned O at Thursday (CD 16) even though my temps don't really seem to support that (nor my CM). Also not ideal in terms of BD pattern but whatever! Glad that it has supposedly occurred.

Pretty fun to go from 0 DPO to 3 DPO in one go haha!

Hope you ladies are feeling good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"