O Day today, looking for early testers!

Coucou...I'm exhausted too!! Hopefully it means we are working hard to build a happy home for a baby!

WelI caved and tested. Stupid temps haha. Bfn @ 9dpo

I'm the queen of caving. Glad to hear I'm not alone. I had another bfn today. I know it's still early...but I'm losing hope already. I'm not sure how much more "trying" I can take if this month doesn't work. Hopefully we are both still just too early. Fingers crossed.

Definitely hope we're too early. No more caving for me. I need to hold out until Thursday.

Good Morning Ladies!

Well today is 13 DPO I haven't tested yet as I am going to hold out until saturday which would be when I would have gotten AF if I hadn't of ovulated so dang early. Tommorow will be 14 DPO and I usually start my period right at 14 DPO but since I ovulated early i'm not sure when I'm suppose to get AF, which is frustrating. I know that if I tested now it would be accurate but like I said before I'm almost 100% sure we missed our opprotunity this cycle since we were not able to BD but 3 days before ovulation, it would pretty much be a miracle. I would rather save the tests waiting to see if AF arrives then wasting a test. I hope you all are doing well and I still think that we will have at least one BFP this cycle and for those of us who don't we can move on together to next cycle and the next opprotunity. It's nice to know we all have each other to vent to every month that we are on this journey.

Hi! Welcome to another week of TWWing....

Cutie and Geb - sorry about the BFNs! Definitely still early though.

Shandis - I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!! One or two more days and you will know for sure!

I was all excited this weekend because I had some breast tenderness and then really sharp cramps on the right side of my abdomen yesterday morning (on and off for about an hour).

Then this morning I had a slight temp drop (.2 of a degree) and I checked my cm and it is tinged with pink. So now I think AF might be around the corner, sigh.

BUT I am currently at CD11 and so I will call this round a success even if AF comes just because the Vitex seems to be helping with LP length! So that is encouraging.

Cutie how was your girls weekend??

Shandis, I'm having the same issue. I O'd a few days early so I can't consider myself late until Sunday, when AF would be due.

Cou, hopefully your spotting was just some normal spotting and not AF coming.

My weekend was great! Minimal sleep but lots of good eating and girl time. Definitely relaxed me a bit to tackle this week.

Sounds like fun Cutie! Glad you had that break!

I'm back to being hopeful as I checked CM again and pink is pretty much gone... don't want to get myself all wrapped up in the implantation bleeding possibility but can't help but hope! Might crack and use a strip test tomorrow...

Actually I'm gonna make a rule for myself right now - if my temp goes back up at all tomorrow, I will test. If it drops again or stays the same, no test. Hopefully posting it here will make me stick to it! ;)

Actually I'm gonna make a rule for myself right now - if my temp goes back up at all tomorrow, I will test. If it drops again or stays the same, no test. Hopefully posting it here will make me stick to it! ;)

Good plan!

So I'm feeling pressure in my pelvis. Sneezed just now and my pelvis literally hurt!

Hello again ladies, I am at 3 dpo if I O'd when I should have... this is my 2nd month trying for baby #1 and last month think I had a chemical pregnancy. Trying to not get my hopes up this time and become obsessed with it. But my boobies have been very tender past couple days and still are LOL. And I have minor twinges or little pains down there.

So I checked my cm today and it's definitely pink tinged...and egg white like. But the pink went away. I'm guessing that it's just af coming soon?? Sorry if this is gross, but I even saw a verrrrry small (pencil tip sized or so) piece of "tissue" like stuff in toilet. I want to stay hopeful but what are the odds?? I'm day 11 or 12 post ovulation. Hmm. Time will tell. Getting close ladies!!

Abbey- very easy to get wrapped up in this for sure!! Still early for you. And your progesterone is rising, which may give you some odd sensations...or symptoms that can mimic pregnancy. Hang in there. The two week wait is tough...but you're amongst a bunch of 2 week waiters. :) good luck

Gebkel9 don't give up hope just yet, wait till AF shows for sure. I also had just a tiny bit of pink tinge this morning, I had to look really close so i'm expecting it to become more throughout the day. My FF says I should start tomorrow, this is my first time using FF though so i'm not sure how accurate it is. The other App I use isn't working as well this month for me so I switched.

Gebkel9 don't give up hope just yet, wait till AF shows for sure. I also had just a tiny bit of pink tinge this morning, I had to look really close so i'm expecting it to become more throughout the day. My FF says I should start tomorrow, this is my first time using FF though so i'm not sure how accurate it is. The other App I use isn't working as well this month for me so I switched.

Shandis, I have 2 apps this month with different AF dates. FF says Thursday and Glow says Saturday. I O'd a few days early so I'm clueless. Hoping AF stays away!

Good luck to everyone! Geb, does AF usually come at 14 DPO for you? Definitely pink CM doesn't mean it's coming though, could be many things!

Abbey good luck through the next week or so! These are the longest days but you can do it!

Shandis let us know how it's going - I'll be interested if FF is correct. I never know how accurate it really is - I sometimes wonder if I could throw it off just by rolling over to pick up the thermometer in the morning!

Cutie, how funny about the two dates! Wouldn't O'ing early cause AF to come early, or does it not work like that?

My temp went back up ever so slightly today (.2). So per my rule I tested :) Might have been the faintest of a shadow but I'm calling it a BFN (I tried to take a pic but the glare was really terrible so it's not worth posting). Oh well. No more pink in my CM so.... we'll see! If AF doesn't come I'll probably test again Friday or Saturday - I have one more FRER so I kind of want to save it until one of the strip tests shows something (if that happens).

Cou, in theory AF would come early but I just know things can be off so in giving myself until Sunday to truly be late. Testing Thursday and then going out of town. Not taking tests but I will take my thermometer.

Yay for testing soon! Cutie I have a good feeling :)

Another random symptom I have been having is feeling really full - not being able to finish meals (not usually a problem of mine, haha).

Ugh, this day is really dragging... too much work, no motivation to do it, and feeling like the TWW has been going on forever!

One more and then I shall attempt to stop obsessing for the day... I keep thinking I am getting my period and then I check and it's just wet... I have read this is a good sign but people's bodies are so different I am hesitant to put any stock in that.

One more and then I shall attempt to stop obsessing for the day... I keep thinking I am getting my period and then I check and it's just wet... I have read this is a good sign but people's bodies are so different I am hesitant to put any stock in that.

hopefully it's a good sign!

AFM, feeling frustrated. I caved. BFN. Not even a faint. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->