O...My...Gosh....

T

trulybl3ssed

I tested at 6 in the morning and I got this with a minute :) This is the first time I've ever been to take the test strip out of the casing, hold it up to the light and actually SEE pink and not an evap line hours later :) I don't even know how to tell DH yet!!

Attachments

• 9dpo 34 marked.jpg
    9dpo 34 marked.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 205
  • 9dpo 31 marked.jpg
    9dpo 31 marked.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 181
  • 9dpo33.jpg
    9dpo33.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 192
wow congratulations!!!
been following your posts all tww so very pleased for you. hope i become as lucky as yourself.x

I tested at 6 in the morning and I got this with a minute :) This is the first time I've ever been to take the test strip out of the casing, hold it up to the light and actually SEE pink and not an evap line hours later :) I don't even know how to tell DH yet!!

wow congratulations!!!
been following your posts all tww so very pleased for you. hope i become as lucky as yourself.x

Thank you! It's very faint but it's definitely there :) I'm sending you a ton of baby dust!

Yay! Well done to you! :hugs: what DPO are you right now and are you going to tell DH in one of those funky ways or just jump on him with excitement?!

Yay! Well done to you! :hugs: what DPO are you right now and are you going to tell DH in one of those funky ways or just jump on him with excitement?!

I'm 9dpo, CD23. I have no clue yet lol. I don't wanna just call him up and be like "yea I'm pregnant" ..lol..I'm going to plan something out for when he comes home later. Unfortunately though I'm sick. I have a bad stomach virus.

Alot of people are getting their positive this month... I hope its the month for everyone... babies all round! :haha:

yayyyyyy so pleased for you hun, fab news. H&H 9 months

Hope that's what I think it is, congratssss!!! So making me want to test now eeeek babydusttt x

Im so happy for u! Woo hoo! im gonna test tomorrow!x

I just wrote good luck on your previous post.... And here you are all bfp'd up! Congratulations!!!

Haha thanks :)

These look so much better :)

Attachments

• 9dpo FIXED 2 marked.jpg
    9dpo FIXED 2 marked.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 9dpo FIXED 2 invert.jpg
    9dpo FIXED 2 invert.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 9dpo 34 BVetter Marked.jpg
    9dpo 34 BVetter Marked.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 38