O...My...Gosh....

I want to thank you all for being so supportive and happy for me. I couldn't thank you all enough :)

woohoo!! so happy for you hun! Thanks for all your replies and advice by the way. Are you moving on to other forums now? How exciting for you :flower:

woohoo!! so happy for you hun! Thanks for all your replies and advice by the way. Are you moving on to other forums now? How exciting for you :flower:

You're welcome hon!! Yea, I'm in the First Tri now. I'll be here though! :flower:

Congratulations! I wish you all the best and hope you have a H&H.

congratulations chica, you really do deserve it. Im more of a stalker and read a lot of threads :blush: but you are one of those women who truly help others with your words of hope and encouragement. From the bottom of my heart i wish you a H&H 9 months :flower:

I hope to be joining you in the first tri very soon

congratulations chica, you really do deserve it. Im more of a stalker and read a lot of threads :blush: but you are one of those women who truly help others with your words of hope and encouragement. From the bottom of my heart i wish you a H&H 9 months :flower:

I hope to be joining you in the first tri very soon

:hugs: Thank you so much for your words. That means a lot to me! I'll still be here trying to help people, plus I want to know how you're all doing. Thank you so much and I hope you get your BFP very soon!!:flower:

Congratulations! I wish you all the best and hope you have a H&H.

Thank you sweetie. I reallllllly hope to have you in the first tri soon!!

I plan on joining you in about 4 weeks! You will have to keep us updated and we want to see darker lines in the days to come! :)

Yay, I hope you do hon! Oh, you know I'll be testing more!! lol I can't help it but I'll admit I did pretty good this cycle. Only tested at 8dpo and 9dpo when normally I would've tested at 6dpo lol...meanwhile I was tempted then but held off. I'll probably test tomorrow morning since I'll be 10dpo, or I'll wait until I'm late for AF and I'll use a digi too :)

Congrats again hun lol.I too was reported when i got my BFP lol.I was sooooooo excited after 5.5 years i didnt think and put it in 2ww.After all the help ive given to people over time i was soooooooo shocked to be reported and my post was moved to BFP section.
Congrats again hun:)YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again hun lol.I too was reported when i got my BFP lol.I was sooooooo excited after 5.5 years i didnt think and put it in 2ww.After all the help ive given to people over time i was soooooooo shocked to be reported and my post was moved to BFP section.
Congrats again hun:)YOUR PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: Thank you sweetie :) Yea, I mean I understand but to be the only one reported right now when someone just posted after me, it's like a slap in the face lol. I don't want to see her get reported though. It's whatever, things happen. I'm just happy :) Thanks again and good luck to you!

Brilliant news, am so happy for you :happydance:

Big congrats on your :bfp: and have a great pregnancy.

Hopefully see you in the 1st Tri section soon
x

Congratulations on ur BFP!! You deserve it so so much!! am still waiting for AF to arrive, 12 dpo, i got a positive this morning but it disappeared so know it was an evap and i had blood on my cervix, nothing since tho but i know shes on her way. I hope to join you in 1st tri soon tho am giving up ttc, just going to let nature take its cause for now, happy and healthy 9 months to u xx

Congratulations on ur BFP!! You deserve it so so much!! am still waiting for AF to arrive, 12 dpo, i got a positive this morning but it disappeared so know it was an evap and i had blood on my cervix, nothing since tho but i know shes on her way. I hope to join you in 1st tri soon tho am giving up ttc, just going to let nature take its cause for now, happy and healthy 9 months to u xx

Aww hon, don't give up. I know it's hard. When we were ttc our son it took 7 months and I thought I'd never get pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried during that time too. It's very hard but you can do it. :) Baby dust to you and hope to see you in the first tri soon!!

Aww hon, don't give up. I know it's hard. When we were ttc our son it took 7 months and I thought I'd never get pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried during that time too. It's very hard but you can do it. :) Baby dust to you and hope to see you in the first tri soon!!

I just think a more relaxed approach may work. i am goin to florida in 6 weeks so i said to my OH that af may not arrive whilst we are away or i could concieve then so am stopping the opks and everything else and just letting nature take its course, ive become obssessed and i dnt like it, its getting me down. Sorry to hear about ur miscarriage. Am so so glad u got ur Bfp, congratulations again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->