• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O...My...Gosh....

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :happydance: That's a BFP!! I'm SO happy for you! This is awesome news!

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :happydance: That's a BFP!! I'm SO happy for you! This is awesome news!

And now I'm moving over to the First Trimester! :) I'm due April 29th, 2012. You?

April 18, 11 days before you. Lets be bump buddies!!!! :)

Aww, I am so happy for you :):) Heck yea!!

I'm making it official and putting it my sig! :haha: This is seriously such awesome news! As soon as I saw those pictures I was bouncing in my seat going crazy lol. OH must of thought I was crazy :rofl: I'm so happy for you, congratulations!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

So happy for u!!!

xxx

:hugs:

:happydance: congrats!!!!! i knew it was coming! wishing u a h&h 9 months!!!!! i will have to come stalk the 1st tri section so i can check up on u lol

And now I'm moving over to the First Trimester! :) I'm due April 29th, 2012. You?

I'm making it official and putting it my sig! :haha: This is seriously such awesome news! As soon as I saw those pictures I was bouncing in my seat going crazy lol. OH must of thought I was crazy :rofl: I'm so happy for you, congratulations!!!!!

Haha, you're soo funny lolol. That is exactly how I reacted when I saw yours! LOL You know I'm taking a digi in a few days, right? I just have to lol. I still dunno how to tell DH...smh...I waited for this moment for so long and I can't think of ONE freaking way lol.

Oh yea, I'm going to put it in my siggie too!

:happydance: congrats!!!!! i knew it was coming! wishing u a h&h 9 months!!!!! i will have to come stalk the 1st tri section so i can check up on u lol

Awww hon, you're so sweet :) Thank you so much. I cannot wait for you to get yours. Hopefully we can be in the first tri. together :flower:

YAY!!! How exciting for you trulyblessed!!!! You are tempting me to test today too, Im the same DPO as you and have some crazy symptoms!!! Fingers crossed for a beautiful and happy and of course healthy 9 months!! x

Haha, you're soo funny lolol. That is exactly how I reacted when I saw yours! LOL You know I'm taking a digi in a few days, right? I just have to lol. I still dunno how to tell DH...smh...I waited for this moment for so long and I can't think of ONE freaking way lol.

Oh I cannot wait!!! Are you going to post the pic on this thread or create a new one? I'll be stalking BNB looking for it lol

Awww hon, you're so sweet :) Thank you so much. I cannot wait for you to get yours. Hopefully we can be in the first tri. together :flower:

hope so tooo!!! 4dpo for me so who knows!! and i know some people are going to be sad to see u go, but happy for you. every since i joined b&b i always see that u comment on posts and try to help as much as u can, and people appreciate that!! you so deserve to be moving on and hope the ladies in the 1st tri appreciate you like we all did :)

Oh I cannot wait!!! Are you going to post the pic on this thread or create a new one? I'll be stalking BNB looking for it lol

Apparently I was reported for posting a BFP announcement in this thread. I fail to see why as I've seen SO many others posting their BFP announcements here. I understand there is a section for BFPs but I figured why not? Everyone else is. I could understand why some don't want to see it in the TTC but the TWW? So, no I can't post it here. However, it'll be in the BFP announcement section :)

hope so tooo!!! 4dpo for me so who knows!! and i know some people are going to be sad to see u go, but happy for you. every since i joined b&b i always see that u comment on posts and try to help as much as u can, and people appreciate that!! you so deserve to be moving on and hope the ladies in the 1st tri appreciate you like we all did :)

:hugs: Thank you so much! I'm sending you a ton of baby dust. I hope you can be in the first tri. with me!

Apparently I was reported for posting a BFP announcement in this thread. I fail to see why as I've seen SO many others posting their BFP announcements here. I understand there is a section for BFPs but I figured why not? Everyone else is. I could understand why some don't want to see it in the TTC but the TWW? So, no I can't post it here. However, it'll be in the BFP announcement section :)

Wow WTH? I know you can't post BFPs in the TTC section, but you can in the TWW... right? I mean that's what the TWW is for, counting down the days until testing. That's so stupid. I don't understand why people get so upset at women posting BFPs here, I'm always happy for others. It's a great thing to see! I'll keep a look out in that section for your thread! :) Congratulations once again hun xx

Congratulations on your BFP :) You deserve the happiness and try not to let the reporting issue drag you down - somebody is obviously just having a bad day but don't let it overshadow your brilliant news :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->