O...My...Gosh....

I agree. When we did finally get pregnant with our son we weren't trying that cycle. We just randomly DTD. I was SHOCKED when I got a positive.

Thanks and I wanna apologize that my BFP announcement is x3 on this part of the forum! I had made one in the TTC forum, the TWW forum and this forum but because no one wants BFP announcements in the TTC forum and the TWW forum, they brought it here. So, sorry for all the threads on the same subject!!

Congrats hun

Am new to BNB but have been eagerly reading your threads which have been very encouraging!

You deserve it now you can look forward to the next 8 months.

XXX

Congrats hun

Am new to BNB but have been eagerly reading your threads which have been very encouraging!

You deserve it now you can look forward to the next 8 months.

XXX

:hugs: Thank you hon!! keep in touch!

Congrats I have been following your post for the pass few weeks, I hope you have a healthy and happy nine months.
You are so tempting me to test I tested Saturday and got a BFN but I was only 8dpo but I am scared that it will be another BFN.

Thank you hon :) When I tested yesterday at 8dpo I wasn't sure what my results were. It looked like a BFN but some thought BFP. I wasn't too sure. This morning however you can definitely tell :) I think you should try it!

Congrats on your :bfp: hun!!
Happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :happydance:

Even though I posted on your other thread.. again, Congratulations x

You legend!!!!! Well done sweety. Shame I had to find out via a weird old thread on ttc. Thanks for all your help - stay around and help us!!!! Loved your story xxx :happydance:

Congratulations Truly! Happy and healthy 9 months! I hope to see you in first tri very soon!

Congrats hun!!! Hoping to be following in your footsteps soon :D

CONGRATS!!!! yay you are going to be a mommy! I plan on joining you very soon so keep a look out for me :)

You legend!!!!! Well done sweety. Shame I had to find out via a weird old thread on ttc. Thanks for all your help - stay around and help us!!!! Loved your story xxx :happydance:

You're very welcome and if you ever need me just PM me!! Thanks and I hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->