O/T - Don't laugh at me! (lol)

ClaireMuir123

Mummy to Jayden and Ava
Reaction score
Hiya! :flower:

I have a question and I don't want you to laugh at me or anything :haha: but I'm going to start my Christmas shopping soon and was wondering, what kind of presents would I get a baby girl who's about 4-5 months old? I know we won't have to get much but what would be best, like development wise?

Claire xxx

ive already started to buy coreys xmas presents.
teething toys will come in handy around that age, colourful material books. also have a walk around mothercare/early learning and they have age groups on their toys so u can get ideas from there

Won't laugh Hun I started back in January lol well with 5 soon to be 6 kids I need to I'm getting my little one a jumparoo amoungst other musical bits and bobs

Thank you. I was thinking lots of colourful things, it's been so long since I've had to buy any presents for a girl, my nieces are 7 and 9 so can't remember, it's been all boys since then lol. Will have a look on Mothercare xxx

oh dear god i'd not even thought about xmas but it does make sense now to start thinking of it, i'll prob get baby little teething toys like moomintroll says and toys that have shiney lights and nice sounds to stimulate baby, tbh i aint a clue since its my first so i'll also do the early learning age thingy to o get some ideas!!

I've always started really early and this year with 2 I'm gonna need to start now if I've any hope of managing to afford it all! Lol. xxx

ive already bought zanes bday n xmas presents too, it just makes sence to get it done when u have the chance. and ive got loads of things in the early learning sale

Thats what I'm on the look out for, toy sales, you save so much money starting it when there's sales! xxx

my gosh claire, youre getting ready early, tbh i would wait until baby is here and see what other people buy you for her then, i never really bothered with my first 2's first xmas's cos they didnt need anything, i got them a few little things but just spent more on birthdays as they were older.xx

Hunat 4-5 month old they dont really realise what is going on so i wouldnt go splashing loads of cash
my sons first first xmas he was 7 month and didnt have a clue what was happening and just played with the wrapping paper and boxes he wasnt even bothered about the toys lol bless him
we just bought the toys we would b needing forhim anyway as well as a few fun bits and bobs my mom bought him the litte tykes bouncing zebra thing my grandad bought baby walker and things like that really x

Leapfrog do sone great development toys from 3 months onwards and vtech and fisherprice.

I think I am probably going to get some sort of walker or jumping thing then a few development toys as they to play with the most simplest of things anyway and won't really understand Christmas this year anyway. Xxx

Oh don't get me wrong, I won't be spending alot on her! I know she's not going to remember it and everyone else will buy, but I want to get a few small things for her, just so she's got something, prob a max of £50 I reckon. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->