O/T i love just dance!!!

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
Lost 7lb in 10 days - and on valentine i ate a moooshive curry and loads of booze

Thats just with doing just dance on the kinect everyday :happydance:

Now just another 4.5 stone to go :sad2:

How long did you do? Or how many dances?

I started doing this about 8 weeks PP but haven't done it since, I really should start again :blush:

Um in not sure but i aim for 4000 sweat points and i average 350-400 per song so i guess 10-12

I really need to set our wii back up and start doing it again. I have the same amount of weight to lose so glad this game helps :haha:
I'm pathetic when it comes to exercise, i can't do much with my dodgy back.

I have jd2 on wii and jd3 on kinect and i do fine kinect harder as you cant cheat like you can with the wii

Oh and my lb loves to watch i assume its the flashy moving bright colours :shrug:

I have jd2 on wii and jd3 on kinect and i do fine kinect harder as you cant cheat like you can with the wii

Oh and my lb loves to watch i assume its the flashy moving bright colours :shrug:

All it watches is your hand... So you can cheat. Don't ask how I know this lol. If you want one you can't cheat on get dance central. It watches your whole body but I don't think is quite as fun

Oh I love just dance also! My little one is only 4 weeks old, but I picked up just dance summer party and have been playing it with my 8 year old. I hope to use it to help me lose the last 20 lbs of the 40 I gained while pregnant!

Well done you! I've got just dance 3 for kinect and it's great. Just wish I had more time to do it! Only done it twice :haha:

i need to start going on this again :haha: i love wii fit aswell :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->