O/T - The KKK In London! :O

**sigh***

The KKK is SUPPOSED to be dead....but i guess not.

When I was a kid (I'm dating myself) they used to be really prominent in the South. I remember living in Mississippi and them having a fund drive where they were holding out nets for donations..

Can't arrest them here for that kind of thing.. free speech and all- BUT- I'm surprised they aren't afraid that they'll get the crap kicked out of them and a police officer or 20 might look the other way.

Though I guess it's easy to be a racist when you hide behind a mask.

Always said there were dodgey fuckers on the north of the river :rofl:

Are you sure it isn't people just taking the piss..

No way that is real!! You can't openly be racist here!!!!

I still don't see how it's funny even if it is someone fooling around?

I think it's either bloody insensitive as well vile needs stamping out even if its a hoax

You can't be outwardly racist in England?
I'm just curious, since I'm from the states.
If you aren't discriminating against a person, or performing a hate crime, you can be racist all you want, really.

I wish it wasn't like that!

I think it must b a hoax but I don't see how they can think it's funny? For years and years we have been fighting to combat racism and the kkk is the height of disrespect.considering where they r walking I'm suprised there still alive tbh xx

Are you sure it isn't some druid thing?

KKK = Ku Klux Klan, the ultimate in racists.

Even members of the BNP (British National Party, think a British version of the Nazi party) don't want anything to do with them because they're so blatantly racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

I think the picture that was posted looked more pagan then pointy hate racism gang

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->