O/T - The KKK In London! :O

Looks like pagans, also some orders of (Christian) monks wear similar robes. If its Leytonstone though-that area historically has links to paganism and druidism; the river Lea is a celtic pagan river name; and there are lots of places called 'The Green Man', i.e. green man roundabout

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

xx

i dont think there's a need for OP to apologise for her mistake its an easy mistake alot of people i know thought the same thing. personally ive never heard of pegan's before so this was the first thing to come to my mind.

Listen, for gods sake.

If it was KKK, they would be well behind bars. The amount of people who would of rung the police.

Its pagans, or people taking the piss.

Just get over it, its nothing to stress about.

It's deffo not the KKK as the peoples faces aren't covered and the appear to be carrying candles.

Listen, for gods sake.

If it was KKK, they would be well behind bars. The amount of people who would of rung the police.

No ones stressing just having a simple conversation, I fail to see what there is to "get over" seen as its pretty much been established they arnt kkk what is there to get over?

Listen, for gods sake.

I've just read the whole thread and seriously? People were just discussing it, some may have replied without even reading others replies and TBH I haven't seen anyone 'stressing'.

How rude?

Just got round to reading the whole thread :)

As most of you agree, i too would put 99% of my money on pagans.

I am a practicing pagan as as a prev poster said it is indeed the festive of inbolc.

The reason why they would be wearing white is inbolc represents the beginning of a new cycle for the year (spring). Inbolc is represented by the maiden, who would wear white. THis symbolises the virginal year as it begins. It is quite a large celebration for pagans.
The year then rotates to the nurturing mother of summer/autumn and then finally dies away with the wise crone of winter.

I am how ever suprised of the public parade. Not this we as pagans are embarressed or hiding away in the slightest, but we do prefer the sanctuary of the forest as nature stands!

xx

Just got round to reading the whole thread :)

As most of you agree, i too would put 99% of my money on pagans.

I am a practicing pagan as as a prev poster said it is indeed the festive of inbolc.

The reason why they would be wearing white is inbolc represents the beginning of a new cycle for the year (spring). Inbolc is represented by the maiden, who would wear white. THis symbolises the virginal year as it begins. It is quite a large celebration for pagans.
The year then rotates to the nurturing mother of summer/autumn and then finally dies away with the wise crone of winter.

I am how ever suprised of the public parade. Not this we as pagans are embarressed or hiding away in the slightest, but we do prefer the sanctuary of the forest as nature stands!

xx

Maybe stoping off at the local mini market befor heading over to the forest, everyone gets a munchy attack :haha:

:rofl: that's very true... usually at a gathering you would all bring something to the table.... obv someone forgot something lol x

:rofl: that's very true... usually at a gathering you would all bring something to the table.... obv someone forgot something lol x

Actually, look at the picture, they're at the bus stop lol.... they're gonna get the bus to the forest :haha:

Haha sorry just had a mental image of them all trudging down the road grumbling about why they had to go out it was kevin that forgot the sanwiches :haha:

:rofl: i bet kevin wasn't very popular for forgetting the sarnies lol

Wonder if he went in asking for four candles :) girls under a certain age may not get the point of that joke :)

It's so sad that people are like this, whether they're joking or not, I never understand why race has anything to do with anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->