O/T - The KKK In London! :O

i'm probably not the only one...

but does anyone else find the KKK robes really scary... i think it's because their face is covered and i hate stuff like that..

i'm probably not the only one...

but does anyone else find the KKK robes really scary... i think it's because their face is covered and i hate stuff like that..

I think thats part of the point to instill fear just with the look of them

yup, they've got that down to a fine art!
amazing how such a simple costume can seriously make me feel sick. i guess it's everything it stands for though.

I see this picture made it in to the Daily Fail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-figures-dressed-like-KKK-members-London.html

:dohh: Please tell me people are not that stupid to believe this drivel.

I suppose, but too much stupidity makes my head hurt and some of those comments are SO stupid :rofl:

Its definately not KKK. If it was there would no doubt have already been riots and such! I think its pagans :)

I think the KKK robes are hideous, they wouldn't have the guts to walk down the road like that anyway they would get there heads kicked in! The only reason they got away with it all before is because people were so naive! The KKK are/were nothing but a bunch of cowards

Havnt got te to red the dm article hiding at.work, are they tryimg to clsim it is kkk?

^^ Pretty much yes.

I don't think there even a line in the article to suggest it may be Pagans or Druids, just one little quote saying something along the lines of 'if it was KKK there would be more photos', but that was from a reader not the journalist. All the rest of the article pointed towards the KKK.

:)

:rofl: @ one of the comments on the Daily Fail website..... "Looks to me like a bunch of spa users who opened the wrong door." :rofl:

That is disgusting, I can understand a random bypasser or such mistaking them at a quick glance but a paper reporting it like that.
A 2 second bit of research led me to knoe it was pagans and it was the date of imbolc but then I dont expect dm to use such things as facts

Daily Mail and facts should never be used in the same sentence :haha:

Aaaaaaaannnnnd solved.
Neither KKK or Pagans.
Just a few christians in the church choir holding a candlemas!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-figures-dressed-like-KKK-members-London.html

Lol can't believe how wrong we all were.... Good work sherlock :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->