o2 Voucher

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Just wanted to say if anyone is on o2 don't forget to claim your £10 voucher to use in store. You can go on priority moments to redeem it and the code will be sent via a message.

We almost forgot about it and didn't want anyone else to. DF is off the buy a mini speaker with ours. :happydance: I love free stuff! :D (and I apologise if this isn't the correct section for this):flower:

i got text about this but i cant work out how to claim it :p

Ooooh must check Alex's O2 card... Do u have to actively use your sim? Alex's iPhone 3G has a sim in it just to activate the phone but it's never used for calls.

I havnt checked my phone today as me and OH are sharing phone, mine broke. I thought it was credit to your phone?

i got text about this but i cant work out how to claim it :p
If you are signed up to priority moments, go on the website and click the moments link then the shopping section, it's under that then just click redeem.

Ooooh must check Alex's O2 card... Do u have to actively use your sim? Alex's iPhone 3G has a sim in it just to activate the phone but it's never used for calls.

I'm not sure on that one sorry! Might be worth a try though seen as all it does is send the code to your phone.

I havnt checked my phone today as me and OH are sharing phone, mine broke. I thought it was credit to your phone?

It says in the terms and conditions that it can't be used to top up your phone.

Well I didnt get one as I thought I was going by the text they sent me a while ago.

Oo shall look on the website now :) x

I downloaded the priority moments app on my iphone and signed up Alex's number - and got it :) Must have a wee look at what I can buy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->