Oasis and her palmtrees!

Thank you it means so much I've only told one friend so it really helps to know you are all here for me. I really don't know whether to ttc again or just accept its not to be. So confused! Xxxx

hun give yourself a little break, you've been through a lot. You'll know when it feels right to start trying again. Your period has just come so maybe another couple months break and you'll feel a lot better =)

It's still going 8 days on! Thanks Ciz I hope so xxxx

you may just built up quite a bit of lining for not having a period for a while.

well after a week of shadows on ic's finally got a definite answer today..AF arrived but not downhearted i knew we never had a good chance this month and may have done some good having another period before trying properly again. so onto the next month =)

I think so too Ciz finally stopped now. Wishing you loads of luck for next cycle xxxx

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/20150723_154431.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/20150723_154431.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

should i be slightly concerned that im getting these lines on these but not frer? im well into af

Hmmm I don't trust these tests at all love so hard to say! I was getting positives for almost a month after but my hormones would have been v high at 12 weeks:( xxxx

My friend is getting lines on those tests too and shes confinced shes pregnant and shes bleeding too hmm c

I used to buy a ton of ics every month but month after month they gave me lines when I wasn't pregnant so I binned them and never used them again. AFm I'm confused I had pink spotting two days ago then light red spotting again today along with ewmc I never ever used to spot until a couple of days before af so I think my hormones must be out of whack after all that time without af or maybe it's left over af as the bleeding was so bad? I'm cd 13 today and usually o around cd 15, hope everyone is ok:) xxx

Glad Af showed and has now gone. You need to take the time to process what has happened and grieve. You may never feel ready. Thinking of you.

Thank you xx it's still all so raw and tbh I'm not sure now if I can even have another successful pregnancy I kind of think my time has passed but I have got an app at the rmc on 13th August which I'll still go to. Thanks again for your thoughts it means a lot xxxx

hi ladies I think I'm around 11/12 dpo. No spotting after bd led me to test and got shadow lines on ics yest so bought my v reliable asda strips today and got a line but as with all my losses v few symptoms and not v hopeful. Fully expecting the line to disappear but I guess you never know xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
Is there a clinic for repeated losses that is following you and helping you through this?

My app was 2mora but it got cancelled so I've got to wait. I'll keep testing but without strong symptoms it seems a bit pointless ladies:( sorry but I can't tell anyone else it's too embarrassing to keep saying I've lost again to tell anyone so you ladies are all I have to share with xxx

You have NOTHING to be embarrassed about ... Nothing . I'm taking every day as it comes so am here 100% to do the same with you ... One step at a time ... We are all right here without whatever happens .

Thank you don't know what I'd do without that! Really hope you are doing ok xxx

There's definitely pink in that line. Sending you lots of luck hun. Yes don't be embarrassed talk to us about what you like when you like. I find it a lot better myself than telling any my friends I see or family.

Hunted you down from baby_rose thread, having scanned and had a quick read popping on to say I am so sorry for your losses oasis :( xx hang in there x

Ciz it was a cp af came 3 days late today:( xxxx
Hey x ginge x lovely to hear from you and thank you, hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back