Oasis and her palmtrees!

Ciz I've absolutely no idea when or if I have or will o! Xxx

Me neither lol...I used to have a week of positives then drop the egg around cd18ish...here i am cd19 and no egg!! x

Well I don't think those tests were positive..I've been having my ewcm since Saturday and cramping so I think it's about to happen. Cycle is out completely lol

Ill join that club...i still aint ovulated and im like cd24 lol :D x

i did finally ov'd tuesday late eve. so im 3 dpo?! not that im holding out much hope. we only managed to dtd monday eve. OH wasn't feeling well ....great timing. so we shall see.

in other news i had my bloods back. good news that there was no sign of clotting all fine except my iron levels were a little low. so im on tablets for 2 months to see if it helps my energy levels a bit more. im getting referred to gynecologist but he said they may not do much due to my scan looking fine after last miscarriage.

i said to him so are you basically saying that its looking like Ive just a really bad case of bad luck with the pregnancies? he didnt say yes but you could see thats the word he was trying to avoid. so good news and crap news and back to beginning of not knowing but at least we got the go to carry on... never know might be lucky this month

Ciz it only takes once ..... I'm living proof ! BFP for me :) only DTD ONCE day I got Opk + as OH wasn't well ...... So not expecting what I got ! Goodluck this month :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1
OMG!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!

Congratulations honey!!! xx

I have ewmc at cd 66! I am booked in for a scan in the next couple of weeks as no af after 9 weeks but I'm another stone and a half down so im just concentrating on my diet. Hope all are ok! Xxxx

Ciz it only takes once ..... I'm living proof ! BFP for me :) only DTD ONCE day I got Opk + as OH wasn't well ...... So not expecting what I got ! Goodluck this month :)

YES !!!! amazing hun =) =) soooooooo happy for you xxxx

I have ewmc at cd 66! I am booked in for a scan in the next couple of weeks as no af after 9 weeks but I'm another stone and a half down so im just concentrating on my diet. Hope all are ok! Xxxx

good you got a scan booked hun hopefully youll find out whats going on!! xxx

Thanks love pleased about your blood results that's brill news. Docs said about a 2 week wait for a scan. I'm really worried something is wrong cause of what they did to the outside of my stomach and needing morphine after you shouldn't need morphine after a d and c:( tbh ttc is out of my mind atm the last mc hurt so much and still does and I'm no where near getting over it:( xxxx

Oh gosh I really hope it's nothing hun and just your body taking its time. I think you just need peace of mind that everything is ok. Don't rush yourself hun. =) xxx

Well af is here! Started light yest worse today after nearly 10 weeks I'm actually glad to see it, typical as I've just been to the docs!! Xx

Phew Becks what a relief !! Hope she doesn't treat you too badly . What did the doc say ? My guess is that its your body recovering from all its been through xx

HURRAY FOR AF THIS TIME =)

hope your feeling better now hun its finally arrived. xxxx

Thanks ladies it's so bad tonight! But the second day always is for me so pretty norm really. I'm sorry I've not been on much. This last loss has devastated me and I still can't even begin to think about it so I've kinda been in denial. I just can't believe it still:( do miss you ladies and I hope everyone is ok xx
Ps Regina the doc didn't say anything at all just said will send me for a scan but not sure I need one now xxx

Any news on your re appointment Becks ? I can only imagine what three losses back to back would feel like and one being so far on . We are not going anywhere and will be here when your ready xxxx

Yup we're here hun whenever you need a chat. =) xxx

Regina -how are you feeling hun?

Think I'm like 8dpo. I was awoken really early this morning by a stomach cramp. It's honestly felt like af warning cramp so I thought oh well odd cycle onto next. But woke up couple hours later expecting to see af but nope nothing.
Been cramping all day still am. Cm turned like creamy/water teasing me thinking it's af. Really hope these cramps are meaning something good. Xx

What you have gone through takes a lot to process honey. You should take all the time you need before rushing back to us and/or to ttc.

Just know that we are here for you when you feel ready to come back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->