Oasis and her palmtrees!

The bleeding is pretty much stopping or slowing right down now. If this was like my af it would still be going strong.

Really confused!!

Wow. Confusing. Hopefully it's one of those weird bleed but pregnant.

Ciz I'm so sorry you still don't have an answer I see lines on all the tests but please be wary of these cheapies, I had two very strong lines that were fake with these, they are so very unreliable, my best advice would be to dump the ics and get yourself a few quid packs of Asda strips, you get two in the pack and they are so reliable, it took literally days with this pregnancy and Brooklyns for the lines on ics to progress so I would be wary of those strong positives after a very faint pos, I really hope you get a solid answer soon, Ics cause too much stress! Xxx

Hey ladies. Well I haven't got the faintest idea what the hell is going on. I bought a first resp. I thought there was a hint of something but my thinking is if those lines came out strong on ic it would be more pink on these. So my gut is say poss another chemical but I'm counting this as period. I didn't think this cycle was right so I could have had one of those cycles I didn't ovulate. But who knows. So right the tests are away. This month =) come on eggy. Stick please this month =)

How's everyone feeling? Need updates from you lovely ladies!! =) xxx

Sorry Ciz, if those were true positives on those strong positives on ics you'd have a really good line on a first response, I've go excited so many times at ics only to be disappointed but I think you're right it must be a cp to have lines on every test and now you've been bleeding the line will go:( you will catch that precious good eggxxxxxxx

Yep we'll get there =)

How are you feeling hun? Can't believe how quickly these weeks seem to be flying xxx

Keep an eye on the bleeding honey AND the tests. Bleeding in early pregnancy is super common, but for me I had an experience with tests showing positives and bleeding and I assumed it was a loss after the hospital told me it was a miscarriage but it was actually ectopic.

If you continue to bleed and getting some limes on a test (that havent gone) Id ask the Dr for blood work xxx

did a ic test yesterday morning its looking pretty neg. will do another one later today and tomorrow morning. bleed has stopped now, so that was roughly 4 days my period usually 5 days give or take a day. havent got any symptoms so i think we are in the cycle. will keep you all updated.

Hows everyone feeling??

Sorry Ciz:( really hope this is your month. We had a fab break at Camba Sands we really didn't want to come home! It seems to be going so quick now, nausea is on and off still but that's about it and that's super mild! Xxx

its ok hun. I really wasn't expecting anything last month so having that little excitement was nice even though it was looking like a cp in the end but I was able to handle it easier this time. so this month Im on it and focused LOL. the Oh is away for 2 weeks thankfully it will be after im due to ov ( well if all goes as predicted)

awww nice glad you had a lovely time. honestly please dont worry about the nausea or lack of. A few of my friends are pregs now and they were saying they felt sick but werent actual sick but after 12 weeks it eased off loads.
what was your scan date again? xxx

True that Oasis you are now right in the zone where your placenta is forming connections and is starting to slowly take over so your symptoms will feel like they are dissapearing but they really arent :)

Ciz big hugs to you my darling. But LOVING your positivity for this cycle. Im holding your hand every step of the way!

I am starting to loathe this WTT. I know we are doing it for right reasons but Alex turned 2 a few days ago, lukas picked that day to start walking, and after looking at baby pics of Alex im feeling like DAMN. I need to get out of this house NOW because I need to make it happen if we are having another.

Age wise I am 35 now, and whilst I know that is early I know I am potentially on borrowed time. I have thyroid disease which can impact my fertility, and I come from a family history of early menopause. My grandmother was 34 and my sister was 31 when it all changed for them.

I dont know what to do for the best girls :(

x

Thank you Ciz and I'm wishing you masses of luck this cycle!! Xx
Sarah a few times I've thought I could feel a tiny tiny wriggle but just like with Brooklyn atm I just can't be totally sure, I think something is going on! Xx
I wish I knew what you should do, I think if it were me I would be really taking your history of family early menopause on board which you obviously are, how long were you going to wait? Xxx

Happy 11wks!!!!

I know...it is starting to weight heavy on me. Before Lukas my periods were normal. And now Im completely off birth control and things just arent like they used to be and this is exactly how it started with my sister. She had her daughter and it all went down hil from there.

Take this period...its a no period. I have the pains, I have the teeniest amount of spotting, nothing like normal and its been like this for going on 4 days now. I was so concerned by it I even took a test just to rule it out.

I know I am super happy with the babes I got so if it was happening then Id be happy and content regardless. I still would love to be pregnant again though. Im thinking maybe if my next cycle is not normal for me that I might just go for it.

My sister says even still now that her biggest regret was that she didnt have another. She often accidentally calls herself mummy to my boys sometimes like shes totally in another world. I feel the sadness in her, and sadly so does her daughter who knows her mum has a huge hole from not having more. It upsets my niece. I dont want to get bitter like that xx

Wow thats soon.

I am 2 days late this cycle but I have had some blood work at my doctor and waiting for results. I think I might be heading into early menopause.

Oh no hun...what makes you think that? xx

At last I have internet! 12 days without! Ladies how are you all? I've missed coming on:) xxxxx

Damn its good to have you back 12 days is a longgggg time!!

Im doing good thanks...fighting the broody feelings lol.

How you feeling? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->