Oasis and her palmtrees!

Becks we missed ya:) Alll good here , got my stock of Opk and started back testing just to see how things are . Strong + yesterday along with ov pain cramps) never had them before but this is the second month in a row. Ov cd 14 so with that and a Normal lenght AF and flow I'm keeping everything crossed for good news at my appointment on the 11th . Have to have ultra sound of my thyroid on Wednesday afte fit being injected with radioactive substance . Can't go near LO or pg ladies for 24 hours .

Hi ladies! Regina i had the same procedure for a bone scan years ago, injected with radioactive liquid and then in a machine and couldn't move for half hour! At least you won't have that! Xx

I'm just glad they are doing it before my appointment on the 11th !! I want all my ducks in a row so no wiggle room to say.... Let wait until .... Lol.....
I sooooo need to get back in the game :)

Regina im so hoping you haven't got much longer before you're back TTC! Fingers crossed! Still 10 days until my scan its going so so slow! I think if this scans OK I'll finally relax, I still keep worrying the super mild ms is a sign something's wrong, it's cause I had mild nausea with my 12 week loss in 2012, its made me so paranoid! But I has bleeding and painful contractions with that too though. Its funny cause my boobs stopped hurting around 7/8 weeks with Brooklyn but they're still killing at 11 weeks just like with Casey and the tiredness and mood swings have been really bad this time. God I hate waiting! Xx

Thanks ladies I've finally stopped expecting to see blood when I go to the loo I guess that's progress! Xx

It is :D

It takes time to accept that everything is ok. I obsessed and worried in the first months with Lukas too. Then I just randomly woke up one day and accepted the fact that my pregnancies were different. Looking back they were polar (except for the hyperemesis), no 2 are like :) x

That's definite progress re the toilet watch. Good job.

Im 5 days late today, haven't even bothered testing I feel nothing. Have dr appointment on the 13 to dicuss the results.

It's so hard Sarah isn't it, as my scan approaches I'm getting more worried! I feel absolutely fine except for sore boobs this week. I dunno I just wish I knew all was ok, well only a week to go till I know I guess. Xxx
Goddess I felt absolutely nothing this time, no symptoms at all apart from no spotting when af was due which only happens when I'm pregnant so I'm crossing my fingers for you! Xx

Thanks. I did a test yesterday BFN, 7 days late. I see the Dr next week to have him interpret the results, but as much as it hurts me to admit it, we are done. No more for us.

Its only natural to feel concerned about your impending scan, it will be over soon and you are going to feel great.

I'm bleeding:( plus some pain. I think its all over, lost all symptoms over last week. So close to my 12 week scan next week. Mw has me a scan on Friday if I make it that far. Not sure how I'm going to cope with another 3 month loss and no one to turn to cause no one knows. So devastated: ( xxx

Oh gosh no =( I really hope it's not over for you hun. Is it this Friday? I'm keeping everything crossed all is ok. Xxxx

Thanks. I did a test yesterday BFN, 7 days late. I see the Dr next week to have him interpret the results, but as much as it hurts me to admit it, we are done. No more for us.

Its only natural to feel concerned about your impending scan, it will be over soon and you are going to feel great.

Hope your doc gives you good news hun xxx

Oasis, did you call EPU? They can emergency scan you.

Please dont assume all is over. I had so much bleeding with Alex. I even had a massage bleed that was all over the place and it turned out to be nothing.

x

Yes my mw called epu and they gave me the app Friday. Like with my last 3 month loss I've been told to go a and e if the bleeding gets bad but other than that its Friday if I make it. Since day 1 I've thought something was wrong. Just can't think all is OK if only it was. Thankyou though I've only you ladies to turn to cause we haven't even told family so no one knows at all xxx

Always here hun. I really hope the bleed means nothing xxx

Oh Becks only seeing this now . That's cruel making you wait till Friday . If you just turned up to the Epu would they see you ? . Here they would if you go the maternity a&e . I'm here if you want to talk xxxxx

Oh oasis. Not fair to have to wait. I'd go to emergency room. Something. I couldn't hold that long
Prayers for you it's a fluke. And babe is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->