Oasis and her palmtrees!

Had call ambulance at 2am this morning as I started hemorrhaging, they tried to stop it at the hospital but it kept coming and coming so bad that I had an emergency d and c. The baby was sent away for testing and I'm being referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic via docs. Came home at 4pm as thankfully didn't need a transfusion this time. Beyond devasted just feel so numb. I was all on my own too as dh couldn't leave the kids. Had a bad reaction to a drug they gave me and for some reason this time when I came round I was in so much pain. Had 6 doses of morphine. Feel like I've been to hell and back xxxx

Jesus christ...I just dont know what to say...this is just so so awful to read :( I am sending all my love and thoughts to you hun. You might not feel it but I am hugging you right now.

You get yourself tucked up, get husby to take special care of you. Surround yourself with trash food etc. And make sure to let all this out, dont bottle. Use hubby, and us. We are all here for you sweetheart :(

xxx

Sarah thankyou. That means so much. To add insult to injury they've torn my perinium slightly which is so painful. Can't believe what's happened. Spotting at 3pm then at 12am had horrendous pain and my waters went. From there it went bad really fast. Should of called the ambulance then but waited two hours praying it would stop but it just got so so very bad. Just feel so empty. One minute I'm looking forward to my 12 week scan Tues the next the baby's gone. They removed them whilst using a speculum not during d and c. So I was awake for that. I couldn't bear to look. It was so painful but she said she wanted to try that first but it was useless bleeding was too bad. Xx

Oh my god I'm so sorry you're going through this hun!! That must have been so frightening and by yourself..you brave brave woman!! I'm honestly in shock that this has happend as it was looking all ok.

Big hugs to you lovely. I wish we all were able just to take some of that heartache and pain away from you right now.

But yes like Sarah said please don't bottle it up we are here for you. You are allowed to have a good cry and scream about it.

Lots hugs hun xxxxxx

I cant believe they put you through that....infact im disgusted that they did :S

I can understand why you held on before the ambulance. Its a massive thing you just went through and its only when you look back that you think of things you may have done differently. But dont let yourself get hung up on that, it wouldnt have changed the outcome.

You are going to feel numb and empty for a while but dont feel alone in this. You most certainly are not. We are all here holding your hand.

The clinic will help you know if there is anything they can do to help which is good. I know you will find no comfort in that now, but down the line when the appointment comes you will find some I think xx

I was crying at the hospital but iv just felt numb since I came home. It all feels like it was a bad dream. Don't know what to do. Just carry on I guess. Thanks love. You ladies mean the world xxx

I cant believe they put you through that....infact im disgusted that they did :S

I can understand why you held on before the ambulance. Its a massive thing you just went through and its only when you look back that you think of things you may have done differently. But dont let yourself get hung up on that, it wouldnt have changed the outcome.

You are going to feel numb and empty for a while but dont feel alone in this. You most certainly are not. We are all here holding your hand.

The clinic will help you know if there is anything they can do to help which is good. I know you will find no comfort in that now, but down the line when the appointment comes you will find some I think xx
I told the consultant what my doctor said about not testing me and blaming my age and she was angry and told me right way they would test the baby and insist I'm seen in clinic. I would like to know if anything is wrong although if the baby was fine its even more devastating. Xxx

You are in shock sweetheart thats why you feel the way you do. Nothing can prepare you for dealing with the after effect of such an experience. Just make sure when that numb starts to lift that you dont bury that emotion x

I told the consultant what my doctor said about not testing me and blaming my age and she was angry and told me right way they would test the baby and insist I'm seen in clinic. I would like to know if anything is wrong although if the baby was fine its even more devastating. Xxx

You hear about people that find out that they just need a simple asprin or have the need for progesterone and their next goes smoothly to term. Ive always been a strong beleiver in being armed with all the facts. If everything comes back ok with the bloods and the tests atleast you can have faith that there is nothing medical going on. I hope that doesnt sound bad...I hope you know what I mean...I say all without malice love xxxx

Think I prefer the shock tbh can't really feel much of anything but I know it won't last. Feel like I've been kicked in the stomach. Big bruise when I woke up. I asked how but no one knew. God knows how they managed that xxx

Sarah you haven't got a bad bone in your body you couldn't say anything without saying with love. I know exactly what you mean xxx

Becks I'm so so sorry . No amount of words will make this better . I can understand why you feel like you have been in a nightmere . Apart from being devastating it must have been so scary . I'm so sorry you had to go through all that . Its crushing .

Don't try be brave , and like Sarah said dont bottle it up . I'm guessing you are in shock right now . You will need time to process what has happened . Talk as much or as little as you want to us . We are are here for you xxxxx

Its little consultation but good that they are taking you seriously and referring you on xxxxxx send my love to Adam too x

Oasis. soooooooo sorry to hear this.. so unfair. my prayers and thoughts and hugs are with you

Morning sweetheart,

Hope that the physical pain of yesterday is being better to you :hugs:

Just wanted to pop on and let you know (hope it was ok to do this) that Alex and I this morning blew up a balloon in your honour and released it into the breeze to fly high. I wrote Oasis on it, drew a little palm tree underneath it (not that it looked much like a palm tree I am afraid I cant draw), put a big heart around it and gave it a kiss. Alex also drew on it for you but being 2 Im not sure quite what he was trying to do, but the thought was there.

xx

Oh Sarah I cried my eyes out reading that. That's so beautiful I'm so touched. Thank you xxxx

How are you guys holding up darling? Been thinking of you both all day xx

Sarah so so thoguhtful , Becks you have been in my head all day . My heart genuinely aches for you both . Hope your not in too much physical pain .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->