Oasis and her palmtrees!

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx**hugs to you**xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies. Been a hard day today. Reality really set in plus the pains not much better:( I sound all doom and gloom I am sorry. Dh is very sad I hate to see him like this. Just have to carry on. I have decided to ring the hospital and express concern over the bruise on my stomach which is very painful and my tear in my perinium. Its hard enough loosing the baby but I'm quite distressed at how rough they must of been when I was out and how on earth I got a bruise that size and a tear. Got dh to take a pic of the bruise in case they need to see it later xxx

dont be silly lovely. we are all here for each other.... the good happy times and the upset tears and pain. aww big hugs to your mr too, love him youll both get through this, still very early days but in time it will be easier. give each other lots of cuddles. That is concerning how you got a painful bruise though?? hope they get back to you about it with a good reason. Really hope your pain eases soon. xxx

Becks how big is the bruise ? That's not right , not quite sure how you would have ended up with a bruise ? Or a tear for that matter . Your right to ask questions .

Id defo be asking about the tear..could the bruise have been from the blood clotting shot? I had those and they bruised like hell and they do give them in the tummy. Im just asking since you had bleed issues maybe they gave this to you?

How you feeling today? xxx

Thanks ladies I did ask if I'd had that injection but the nurse said no. Maybe I did? Its a very large bruise. Still bad nearly a week on. Ladies I'm not really coping with this loss. I feel so so broken. I can't believe I got all the way to 12weeks again only to loose them. Dh doesn't think he wants to try anymore he can't take anymore pain and tbh I'm absolutely terrified of being pregnant again especially after two 12 week losses and the hemhorraging. The physical side of the losses is as bad as the emotional. I just don't know what to do. I just wish someone could take the pain away but I know no one can. I can't bring myself to look at the scan pictures. So full of hope xxxxx

aww hun give yourself some time, right now just concentrate on getting better and then when you are better, see how you feel about to try or not to try again. Have lots of cuddles with your family.....sending you big hugs lovely, always here for a chat. xxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou. Pregnancy test still positive after 10 days. Last d and c it was negative within a couple of days but I do feel the symptoms less so I'm hoping it's reducing. Bleeding is stopping too. I did ring the hospital but they never rang back as they said they would. Not sure how unfeeling ATM just trying to blank it out it's what I always do and the only way I get through. Did the same with other losses and my dads death. Need to get back on my diet and concentrate on that cause haven't been able to last 3 months. How is everyone else today? Xxx.

Yes it does sound like it is reducing. Little by little hun. If blanking out works for you then go with what you know. I do the same I have a good cry 1 day then go quiet day after then I just blank it out and get on with something and to me it works best and I do feel fine after. And it sounds like your hubby is an amazing rock for you and he's there for you to talk to as are us lot here =) xxxx

That's me to a tee as well. Cried my eyes out last night then today I have to blank it or I couldn't carry on. Just been keeping busy cleaning windows, garden etc so not much time to dwell. Its how I've always coped. Will do another test in a week.it was still pretty dark. How are you love? Thank you for your support I appreciate you ladies so much xxx

I think I read somewhere that a lady had a positive test for 6 weeks after hers hun. I know that's probably not what you wanted to hear but yours might last a bit longer this time round too.

I'm good. I've been taking my folic acid like clock work this time around. My ewcm started this week but again wasn't like usual so decided to buy asda opks to see if they shed some light. I'll post pic now 2 secs

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150516_153931.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150516_153931.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

So top 1 was yesterday afternoon about 4pm
Middle was about 7pm
Bottom was today about 1pm
I've never had tests like these was in utter shock

We dtd early hours this morning. So thinking again tonight?

Had cramps from Tuesday till yesterday too

YES ciz get on him like butter on bread!!

RE the falling HCG. By the time my ectopic pregnancy was finally over, I had to test to a hcg below 10. I was treated in early Feb and was discharged from the EPU in the third week of April. So it may take some time yet :hugs:

Oasis...I am hugging you right now. What you and husband are feeling right now is exactly the way you will be. What you have both gone through this last few weeks is beyond words. You will find a day where you can look back on those pictures. And if not, you atleast know that you have them. I suggest get husband to seal them in an envelope and put them somewhere safe till the time you feel you might be able to.

I can certainly understand the hesitance to try for another. I personally say this....wait. You ahve gone through a big trauma both physically and emotionally. Allow that to settle before making any big decisions like that.

I also say this...even if you think you arent wanting to try for another, go for the testing. That way you have all the information. There may be things they can do to help so dont rule out the hope of another my darling. I know one woman on here simply needed progesterone, another a simple asprin. Let them find out whats gone on, and maybe they can take away that worry.

Love you all

xx

YES ciz get on him like butter on butter.

I wish I could say I did. Last night oh complaining wasn't feeling 100% and dd had a temp of 38.8. So we've only managed very early Saturday morning. Let's hope that was enough.
This was my test at 1pm today. [URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/20150517_135316.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/20150517_135316.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Looks slightly fainter to me. Cm is turning my creamy state and cervix rock hard and felt closed.

Id say your timing was perfectly fine hun! zxx

Hi everyone , just back from a few days away . Travelling with a 15 month old is tough going ! I need a break lol...

Becks its good to hear from you x keep doing what it takes to get though the day xxx
Ciz great looking tests :) I think you timed it just right :)
AFM ... Waiting .... Oh and work tommrow ... Uck

thanks ladies. we did manage to dtd last evening too - just incase ;)

Sarah - did you have your appointment with your doctor to see what is going on? xxx

Left wonderin -welcome back lovely. hope you had a nice time. ha i can imagine that my dd is 16months old and needs to explore everything and touch everything lol.
how did your appointment go on the 11th wasnt it?? xxxx

oasis - how are you feeling now lovely? managing to keep busy? xxxx

so looks like im in the 2 week wait ( well week and abit cause seriously dont think i can ever manage the whole 2 weeks haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->