OBEM starts back in Jan 2013!!!

Ooh yay didn't know this was back on, can't wait! :)

Oh god...I can't watch it again when I will be giving birth in 2013!

I'm going to be avoiding it if I haven't given birth by the 2nd... I'm at LGI and don't want to see it until I'm there iykwim.

Hope you ladies had a lovely xmas :D!

8 more sleeps! X

I've got a scan the day it starts. Wondering whether I should watch it at all :haha:

I can't not watch it :D, just remember all labours are different x

Oh i cant wait! i saw it advertised on the tele to come back on at wednesday 9pm and i was that excited i posted a thread too! :rofl: WEDNESDAY AT 9PM PEOPLE! xx

3 hours 43 mins! Not that I'm counting :blush! X

^^^ lol.
I've decided I will defo be watching!

Excited for this!
How did your scan go Shelx?
I know itll defo make me want another baby though!
xxx

I am looking forward to watching OBEM! I watched the first season when I was pregnant with my son and then caught up with the rest when broody from WTT for our second and now I am pregnant again for this series. So I may get all hormonal and cry! :blush:

Excited for this!
xxx

Went great thanks. :flower: They put me back 4 days though! And I didn't get to see baby!!! She found it hard to find my uterus and when she did I couldn't see the screen and she didn't want me to move incase she lost it :dohh: although OH seen it perfect jumping up and down :cloud9::cloud9: have another apt in 2 weeks so will see baby then :D
X

Eeek I never thought about the hormones! I got all teary when I wasn't pregnant! I'm gonna be in a state! And I'm watching with the inlaws lol! X

I don't cry that easy but did with season 1 when pregnant so guess I will this time too. You are due about when I am so I think we will be about 33 weeks by the time it end, we will probably be worse then!

Lol I know! We will be emotional wrecks by then lol! X

Excited for this!
xxx

Went great thanks. :flower: They put me back 4 days though! And I didn't get to see baby!!! She found it hard to find my uterus and when she did I couldn't see the screen and she didn't want me to move incase she lost it :dohh: although OH seen it perfect jumping up and down :cloud9::cloud9: have another apt in 2 weeks so will see baby then :D
X

aww thats fab hun
hope you get to see baby next time
xxx

Eek those contraptions look scary lol! Especially the one that looks like a monkey rope lol x

I would love to use those ropes and stuff in my midwife unit but I am consultant led and if everything goes perfectly this time I will still be on a bed and monitored the whole time. I will be jealous of people on the show getting to use it.

I really hope that the woman attempting a VBAC gets it though.

Is it cruel to hope that the girl with the long hair ends up with and epi? She said gas and air is for wooses! WTF!! If you don't go in to labour with an open mind then you're going to find it alot tougher imo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->