OBEM starts back in Jan 2013!!!

Did I miss something lol, the girl that's already had her baby (Maliyah) was it her who wanted the VBAC and did she get it lol? I just seen the empty room and then she was with baby lol x

yeah she got rushed in as baby's heartbeat was dropping.... her oh missed it! :(

She was the one who wanted the VBAC but didn't get it. I hope at some point they show a VBAC on this series though.

I hope they do, I think they always try and get a variety of different births, I think getting to see a VBAC will be very emotional x

I got emotional when WTT when I saw the woman go in for a planned c-section so I know I will if I see a VBAC this time. It is always the things that are like what you have had or want that get to you with these shows.

Its funny how worked up we get over other peoples births lol x

Me too! I'm so excited its on for another 13 weeks! X

Perhaps it's just me but it felt like everyone was on their phone instead of supporting the mum during their contractions, especially the family of the young women who kept going in because they though her waters had gone. If and when I have another no mobiles allowed lol!

Lmao at the man messing with the lights :lol:

So did the lady whose baby had a low heart rate end up having a Caesarian or a natural birth? The whole thing was just kinda glossed over? Lol xx

She ended up with a c-section again. I think it is because on OBEM they tend not to record in theatre.

Loved the first episode, was so funny when the guy was messing with the lights when he thought he was pressing for the midwife, at one point I thought he saw the button he was supposed to press but don't think he spotted it! xx

Haha I was thinking its quite obvious when you've pressed all the buttons and they don't work then he's not looking it the right place lol! Xx

Not long to go!!!

I'm really hoping the blonde midwife isn't in this episode! She really got on my nerves last week.

I just felt she was really fake!

I really want another baby cant wait to get pregnant lol

I can't make out a word that young girl says! Watching it on sky plus and have to keep goin back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->