OBEM starts back in Jan 2013!!!

It was OK. A woman was moaning that her bed was too high to sleep :haha:

And another woman gave birth with just midwives <3

I only half watched it, I do not think this series is as good as the others so far.

I liked it, it made me laugh when that husband put the bed down really fast :haha: I thought that one that gave birth by herself was very brave, he was a cute little boy too, it was a shame she didn't get her homebirth though xx

I liked it, it made me laugh when that husband put the bed down really fast :haha: I thought that one that gave birth by herself was very brave, he was a cute little boy too, it was a shame she didn't get her homebirth though xx

She was extremely brave, I felt so sad that she had to go through it all alone but she seemed to have a lovely relationship with her Mum when she saw her off the coach so I guess she would have been there if she could have. It was when she said "yay I won't be lonely anymore", really got me!

She was extremely brave, I felt so sad that she had to go through it all alone but she seemed to have a lovely relationship with her Mum when she saw her off the coach so I guess she would have been there if she could have. It was when she said "yay I won't be lonely anymore", really got me!

Yeah I liked that bit too, its so unusual of them to do a 1 week later part... too, she made me laugh on the phone after giving birth where she said she felt like telling the midwives to f*** off during it, you can't say that to your mom!! xx

Just watched it, sasha made me cry I just wanted to hug her <3 she did well tho on her own x

I love and hate this show. I love it cus its a wonderful thing seeing it happen and i hate it cus it makes me want another lol

If that was my OH playing on his phone I'd smack him lol :haha: x

When i was aving lucas my oh was playing football manager on his laptop lol until the midwife had a go at him when it was time to push lol

Haha i was like wtf how the hell did you manage to concieve woman :haha: x

I think i need to stop watching this. Every time i watch it i want another baby but its not right time atm as got stuff planned and cant be pregnant for lol

Just to give you all a heads up, one Born what happened next is back Wednesday 6th November at 10pm on More 4 :happydance: xx

Just to give you all a heads up, one Born what happened next is back Wednesday 6th November at 10pm on More 4 :happydance: xx

Argh missed it but thank you as I will catch up on 4od.

Next series will be in Bristol right?

Yep at southmead, think it starts January next year but not entirely sure -

https://www.channel4.com/info/press/news/channel-4-expecting-fifth-series-of-one-born-every-minute

And one of our very own BnB members is on it. Can't wait to see her and her LO on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->