OBEM - upsetting content this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not trying to shut you up far from it in fact im attempting to do the opposite.
By swearing and using such aggresion in your posts people will eventualy just overlook it for a rant a ignore what your actualy trying to say and just focus on the aggresion and at the end of the day that wont get the message to anyone

I see you're still going with the personally attacking one poster routine... considering I've not been on the thread for the entirity of yesterday since I've been too busy - and yet you chose to bump it just to have yet another go because you've obviously got "issoos" with me.

ive reported this thread now as i think its turning very nasty-not what mothers to be need.
support and friendliness is what it should be

Im not trying to shut you up far from it in fact im attempting to do the opposite.
By swearing and using such aggresion in your posts people will eventualy just overlook it for a rant a ignore what your actualy trying to say and just focus on the aggresion and at the end of the day that wont get the message to anyone

I see you're still going with the personally attacking one poster routine... considering I've not been on the thread for the entirity of yesterday since I've been too busy - and yet you chose to bump it just to have yet another go because you've obviously got "issoos" with me.

She might have been busy too and not able to make a reply untill the time she did??

This thread isn't very constructive any more and just going round in circles since members are just wanting to keep on at each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"