OBEM - upsetting content this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really PF? I have seen people be waaaaaaaaaaaay more unkind, in fact FlowerFairy is to me on a daily basis :rofl:

I meant in regards to still birth etc.

and you need to be put in your place sometimes women :haha:

Sadly I have seen worse than this hun.

And :shock: :shock: :shock: how rude. See this, this is pure nastiness. I think that I havent seen you about for a while cos FF was training you :nope::cry:

I haven't been around because I am still recovering from last time you beat me up :cry::haha:

But yes she has been training me... :kiss:

Here is the link to the thread on here from when it was published if you fancy a read;

https://www.babyandbump.com/stillbi.../208995-article-wrote-pregnancy-magazine.html

I've just read this, thankyou for sharing :flower::hugs:

*ignoring the two meanies on this thread*

Any way think I will go and watch the programme we have been debating about for two days, no adverts this way.

Hahahahahahaha at PF's siggy

Nice to see you have de-railed another thread ladies :)

V xxx

I've just read this, thankyou for sharing :flower::hugs:

Thank you hun. :flower:

It really does make you think.

I was so naieve when I fell pregnant with my LO, once I reached 12 weeks I thought I was in the clear. I'd never even really heard of still births. There was many times I hadn't felt as much movement and I hadn't bothered to ring the MW as I thought i'd just be bugging them. Thankfully my little man was fine. I do wish there had been more information given and that they do make you aware that even though you are past 12 weeks unfortunately tragedies do still occur.

OMG.. PF :rofl: I'm going to be getting a reputation !!!
Im not going to derail this thread... :) Im a good girl x

Thank you Ilikecake, that is exactly what we are getting at, it *could* of been so different for you because the information is not given out and who cares how the information gets out there, just as long as it does to the widest possible audience.

Bahahahahaha FF. That is the funniest thing ever written on here, you good :wacko:

Any way I reallllllly need to go. i need an early night I am poorly.

Im watching it now? I am confused it is the girls mum who had a still born? I thought it was the lady?

Im watching it now? I am confused it is the girls mum who had a still born? I thought it was the lady?

The hair dressers mum had a baby born sleeping, but the other lady had her baby born sleeping at 22 weeks. x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"