Occasionally Psycho (But Ridiculously Amazing TTC'ers) - PMA Not Required!

I don't like feeling like crap.....but definitely worth it! :)

Just stopping in to say hi! I was right, having some pretty bad sinus issues. Not feeling real great, but getting through it I suppose. Ultrasound Wednesday! I'm preparing myself mentally for it, and hoping for the best!

Hey Sanrio was thinking of and praying for you yesterday. Hugs!! :hugs:

Just stopping in to say hi! I was right, having some pretty bad sinus issues. Not feeling real great, but getting through it I suppose. Ultrasound Wednesday! I'm preparing myself mentally for it, and hoping for the best!

Hi just popped in to tell you all my first month of exercise and laid back attitude paid off!!!! I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow wahey. So so so excited. I wee more often,slightly tired now and again and slight growing pains in belly and boobs. So no bad symptoms so far. I feel amazing . Off the pill I felt really ill now I'm on top of the world.
Doc also confirmed that in jan the cm was not a cm due to the type of blood I was losing. It was just a normal period.

Happy days good luck to you all x

This is 6wk2d. I am 6wk6d now. :cloud9: :happydance:

View attachment 599881
Beautiful lraes!

Hi just popped in to tell you all my first month of exercise and laid back attitude paid off!!!! I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow wahey. So so so excited. I wee more often,slightly tired now and again and slight growing pains in belly and boobs. So no bad symptoms so far. I feel amazing . Off the pill I felt really ill now I'm on top of the world.
Doc also confirmed that in jan the cm was not a cm due to the type of blood I was losing. It was just a normal period.

Happy days good luck to you all x
Congratulations 7Gembob! :happydance: A happy, healthy nine months to you! :dust:

Thinking of you Amber and will be looking for your update tomorrow :hugs: .

Congrats 7Gembob, that is awesome! :happydance:

Thanks guys. I am in bed now. Have been rewatching Weeds with hubby on Netflix, and we got a bit caught up with it tonight. I'm nervous about tomorrow, but so ready to just get it done. I'll update ASAP.

DH and I :sex: twice this week so I feel like we have a good shot this month. Keep your fingers crossed for me! :dust:

Congrats 7gembob!

Fingers crossed for you matata!

Thinking of you today Sanrio, can't wait to hear good news!

Sorry no update sooner, I am so frustrated! Had the scan today, the tech pointed out the gestational sac, but there was nothing else. I don't think I saw an embryo, and she didn't point one out. There was definitely no heartbeat. The gestational sac measured 7 weeks 4 days. After the scan I saw the dr. He came in and talked to me for maybe a minute and just said everything looks fine. I mentioned that I didn't see a heartbeat, and he just kinda didn't confirm or deny it. He made me yet ANOTHER appt for ANOTHER ultrasound in 2 weeks. Why another one in 2 weeks if he thinks everything is fine?! I see everyone else on here that see their babies heartbeats on scans at 7 weeks. I am terrified, pissed off, and want answers! I'm sick of being in limbo, and I want to know what is going on. My next appt is May 1st!

Sorry no update sooner, I am so frustrated! Had the scan today, the tech pointed out the gestational sac, but there was nothing else. I don't think I saw an embryo, and she didn't point one out. There was definitely no heartbeat. The gestational sac measured 7 weeks 4 days. After the scan I saw the dr. He came in and talked to me for maybe a minute and just said everything looks fine. I mentioned that I didn't see a heartbeat, and he just kinda didn't confirm or deny it. He made me yet ANOTHER appt for ANOTHER ultrasound in 2 weeks. Why another one in 2 weeks if he thinks everything is fine?! I see everyone else on here that see their babies heartbeats on scans at 7 weeks. I am terrified, pissed off, and want answers! I'm sick of being in limbo, and I want to know what is going on. My next appt is May 1st!
Ugh! NFW is he making you wait another two weeks! Did they do a transvagisound? I guess he's not worried about where baby implanted so that's a particular relief but he played the ambiguity game on the HB question? Argh! I'm so pissed for you.

I'm sure you're googling like mad. I came across an article that said:

What If No Fetus Is Seen?

If no gestational sac or fetus is seen on an early ultrasound, many doctors will choose to do another ultrasound in a few days to a week. If an expectant mother ovulated late, a fetus would not be visible during the time frame when it would be expected.

Found that here. I know we were talking about you O'ing later in your cycle earlier in the thread.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this frustration and stress darlin' :hugs: :hugs2: . I hate that HCP's can be so flip and detached. I understand why but at the same time :nope: .

I'm sorry you didn't get answers today. I can't believe you have to wait another 2 weeks!

:hugs:

So sorry you don't have answers yet Sanrio! :hugs: All my fingers and toes are crossed for you, praying for good news at the next ultrasound.

I know Kisha, it is straight up bullshit. After I said I was still worried he just kinda shrugged like " well I said its fine, take it or leave it" but dude... It's crap! If that were the case, why another ultrasound in 2 weeks? I may have been born at night, but I wasn't born LAST night. I know something is up. I know my dates are on schedule too, so that can't be it. Plus the gestational sac measured 7w4d... So it even measured ahead.

Needless to say, I feel like shit. I want answers. I am stressed! I have a constant headache from worrying! My poor dh is worried too. This is his 2nd bio child, so this is totally new to him, and he is scared. He is also very protective of me and can't stand seeing me in any pain, or sad. It's a hard time for us both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->