Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

haha so we did ....... happy new section to us! lol

Firsttimer - Fingers crossed you get the "good to go" and make the wedding :thumbup:

Firsttimer- good luck, hope you get the ok to go!

How is everyone feeling today? I have started panicing now that I havent got everything already, lol. I feel some shopping coming on!! YAY!!

Big time nesting right now. Tagging stuff for consignment (kinda like a 2nd hand sale that happens twice a year, you put all your kids clothes that aren't needed anymore on hangers, price them and take them to the sale and make $$$ off them .. I love it because I never really spend money on clothes for the kids, just buy next seasons clothes with the $$$ I made!)

Also washing and hanging DD2s clothes and getting that squared away. I pulled out some of DD1s clothes I saved from her being a newborn, blows my mind she used to be that small, more so that she's now fitting in 3T clothes at 22 months lol.

Big time nesting right now. Tagging stuff for consignment (kinda like a 2nd hand sale that happens twice a year, you put all your kids clothes that aren't needed anymore on hangers, price them and take them to the sale and make $$$ off them .. I love it because I never really spend money on clothes for the kids, just buy next seasons clothes with the $$$ I made!)

Oh i would love if there was somewhere like that here. Sounds like a great idea.

I had a bit of nesting a few wks back and got DH tiling and painting but the urge has gone now mores to pity and my house is a mess:haha: Last week of the boys summer holidays here, DS1 is back to school next Monday the 29th and DS2 is starting the day after. Need to get the last few bits for them tomorrow, the summer has flown they had 8wks off and it has gone by so fast.

Cant believe i only have 9wks till EDD left :shock: If i go full term, i went early on the boys so would love to go early again this time.

I am just waiting for my baby shower next weekend! After that I will start full blown nesting because we will have most of our baby stuff by then! Some days I feel like time is flying by and some days I feel like its draaaggging.

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well? My best friend threw me a surprise baby shower on Saturday which was amazing! I got so many gifts, it was lovely :)

This little one had better be a girl, because I have sooooo much pink stuff, lol!! Is anyone else paranoid that they got it wrong?!! I have a growth scan at 36 weeks, so I'm planning to wait to wash all the clothes until then when I can double check!! :)

how lovely for you lara. I wouldnt worry too much hun they are normally right as they dont like to commit themselves if they are unsure. I dont have that worry this time though at all as when we had a 4d scan done at 28wks it was very obvious that they were girl bits, lol!

Lara - How lovely about the suprise shower!! :) ....... Yes i am also soo paranoid about them getting the gender wrong! .... If my little one is born a boy .... he best like pink!! haha! Weve had it confirmed twice at scans that she is a girl ........ yet i still wonder wether it would be worth booking another one just for extra reassurance lol!! xx

Im not paranoid at all! I knew this baby was a girl from day 1 - mother's instinct!
Have had an NHS scan and a private 3D scan since, and they both confirm she is a girl.
Plenty of pink stuff here :)
xx

I was pretty positive ours was a girl as well, and felt pretty good about it at our 20 week US. We had a 2nd private scan at 28 weeks and the US tech said he would give me $100 if she came out a boy, lol. I have to admit the 2nd check made me feel that much better though.

try having two in the belly and wondering if they got the gender wrong!!! I always say to the US tech "if you see anything in there that doesn't belong on a girl, please let me know". lol

I'm excited about having another little girl .. I watch my friends daughters interact with each other and how much they love their sisters... I can't wait for that with my two .. :)

So I took my DD for a walk around the neighbourhood this morning .. we had to firstly take her twin dolls in the stroller with us ... then the mail boxes have decorative flowers on them so we had to stop and smell each one .. then there were a bunch of beetles that had got up turned so we had to stop, turn them over and have a chat with each and everyone one of them ... A 15 minute walk at adult pace turned in to an hours adventure lol

I was sure it was going to be a girl, so when i had my 20 week scan I not only had the lady double check, but also my doctor. then i put the pics on facebook and people were like "yep. def a boy"

still wasn't 100% sure, so when i had to go back for them to get a measurement of his lip and nose i had them peek again.

finally i went back for my 3d and the ulrasound tech said "still boy, nothing's fallen off" without me even asking. :haha:

SO, if my bump turns pink... i'll probably faint.

well we're squarely team yellow lol but i'm 90% sure we're having a boy...must be mothers instinct lol, still at least we dont have the worry of pink/blue clothes as everything is yellow/cream/white :haha: can't wait to find out if I have a son or a daughter :happydance: xx

we were told that we are having a girl and that is the feeling I had all along. Despite that, I can't help but feeling so nervous if they are wrong. We have a lot of pink in the room and I think most of the clothes we have so far are pink/floral/very girly (mostly others have bought them). I tried to make sure that all the big things I registered for are neutral so just in case it comes out a boy we don't have as much exchanging to do. I can't help but be nervous about them being wrong!

all my big items are neutral too, but for me it was so i could use reuse next baby :) LOL

Phantom, that was another big reason for me. I didn't want to have to rebuy everything later too!

These two cooking in my belly are definitely my last so I'm less worried about buying pink things BUT I also consider things like reselling and making money later on for the large items so neutral or at least colours/patterns that are mainstream and easy to keep clean are of concern to me.

Last time I had a baby I kept EVERYTHING in hopes of having another shortly thereafter.. we ended up infertile and having to resort to IVF and ICSI 5 years later.. so we have a lot of stored stuff. This time around I'm selling or giving away everything as soon as it is no longer needed. It'll be nice to reclaim my storage!

All of our "big items" are neutral, coz we're hoping our next bump will be a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->