Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Glad I'm not the only paranoid one, lol!! I am pretty sure she is a girl, the US tech checked a few times in our 3Dscan and was like 'yep - still a girl!!' :)

:happydance: We're All < 70 Days Til EDD !!! :happydance:

Hope everyone is feeling awesome :)

I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow so i'm hoping they'll give my tummy a good feel and tell me if baby's is breech still.

I THINK he turned in the alst few days as what i assume are his kicks are higher :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Hope all goes well at the appointment tomorrow!! Fingers crossed hes turned x

Anyone suffering with high blood pressure ... ?

:flower:

20102001- so far so good on my end, or at least thats what they tell me. haha

Mine has crept up slowly this pregnancy, but started so low that it isn't worrying anyone right now.

I was wondering where this thread had gone! Glad I found it again!

When does everyone start there weekly appointments? and when do docs start checking you for dilation?

I start appointments every 2 weeks now and it will be like that till birth, Here in the uk they don't usually check you for dialation unless your in labour or getting a sweep x

When does everyone start there weekly appointments? and when do docs start checking you for dilation?

I go every two weeks now until the week before my due date and then "if I havent had my baby by then" (as my dr. says, which really freaks me out!) she will see me more often. She said they don't really check me until i'm in labor or going past due. They will let me go to 41w before scheduling induction.

After my monthly visit next Monday, I start 2 weekly visits until 36 wks when I then go once a week.

I was only checked for dilation once in this pregnancy (last week) because I was having contractions and such. If I remember correctly from my DDs pregnancy, they didn't start checking till week 36.

I've been going every two weeks since week 16. Next wednesday is my last bi-weekly visit at 32w6d and then I go to weekly visits from then on. I'm with the HighRiskUnit though being monitroed at the hospital so a bit different. I also get an US done at every single appointment and I hate to say it but I'm tired of them. That plus the $13 parking everytime I have to pay because it's at the hospital. Argh. My cervix gets checked everytime too with the US tech using a transvaginal probe. YUCK!!!!!! I hate that part. :(

Anyone suffering with high blood pressure ... ?

:flower:

Weirdly, mine has gone down at each appointment - it started of quite high but now its the lower end of normal

Mine was 82/53 the other day lol. I never get above about 110/70.

Oh wow that's pretty low lol

I'm normally 90's over something but shot up to 122/80 :shock:
They said they'll see what it is Thurs and if it's still up will monitor me more but I feel a lot better now ... past four days (which made me go docs) was I was havig headaches and feeling crap etc

I think I start fortnightly appoints from tomorrow :D

Wow, I didn't know the UK didn't really check for dilation and such unless your over.

I beleive my weekly visits start at 36 weeks as well Chaos.

I got checked for dilation when I went in cause they thought i was having early labor signs, but I doubt if they'll check me any more until i'm later on.

Littlestar-- I can see where that would get a bit tiring. Obviously I know twins are different then a single baby, but nothing really big happened between my monthly appointments that early on, let alone every two weeks.

I realized yesterday I can't decide on what to call myself. Meaning, to a point I consider myself in late pregnancy, because i have less than ten weeks, but another point I still feel like it's really early as well. I.E my hospital bag is packed. hehe

I start my fortnightly appointments next friday.
But they dont check for dilatation here in the UK unless your showing signs of labour, or if you go overdue/need a sweep

xx

i dont start fortnightly appointments after 38wks - saw Dr today and got the go ahead to fly to Spain next week :yipee: but MW has decided to send me for an urgent Gd test tomorrow morning as she hadn't done one yet :shrug: all because my nan and uncle have type 2 late onset diabetes. Its frustrating because its the 2hr test and the mornings are my busiest at work and i have to be there at 8am tomorrow. Didnt give me any time to arrange proper cover :-( fingers crossed tho eh? x

Depending on what my doc thinks of my glucose readings for the past 2 weeks, I might start weekly appointments early (as in, now) - but with my first two, weekly didn't happen until I hit 36 weeks. So it went 32, 34, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40. My doc checked the cervix at 38 weeks with both of my DDs. Don't think he will check me any earlier this time unless I show signs of labor, but since my labors were pretty fast and it is my 3rd he might surprise me :D

32 Week Appointment Update--

Baby is coming early :) Found out today he will be born no later than the 13th. Membrane sweep set for 38 weeks on the 5th of October, and if that fails then they'll induce me on the 12th (39 weeks). Doc and I are determined not to let this one get to be as huge as his daddy was at birth.

32 Week Appointment Update--

Baby is coming early :) Found out today he will be born no later than the 13th. Membrane sweep set for 38 weeks on the 5th of October, and if that fails then they'll induce me on the 12th (39 weeks). Doc and I are determined not to let this one get to be as huge as his daddy was at birth.

Wow you get to meet your LO a whole week early, how cool:thumbup:

My fortnightly visits start on 5th Sept at 34 weeks, then 36, 38 and 41 if baby not here. Only seen MW at 18wks (due to me being told I would get an early scan but didnt) for booking and 28wks, oh and consultant app to explain risks of PPH with baby number 5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->