Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Mumatmadhouse - They told me the risk was higher yeh, but she said its not a huge risk increase but still an increase ....... it does worry me that it will happen again :( Scary!
I suppose thats another reason why i want to go into labour naturally rather than being induced cuz am hoping if i go naturally then my body would be more ready.

20102001- Deffo ask the midwife hun just incase so they are aware.

mumatmadhouse-- I know! my doctor laughed cause i said DH wa a big baby, don't think he beleived me until i was like "no, really. he was HUGE." his family jokes that he came out as a toddler.

My sister's husband has a giant huge head. She due around the same time as I am and I keep teasing her that she just might need a c-section afterall if her baby takes after her husband. lol That'll teach her for making fun of me for having another c-section.

:dance:

Happy 35 Weeks- KiwiBubba

Happy 34 Weeks- RoxyRoo, FeistyMom & RHR

Happy 33 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 32 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 31 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

:dance:

I am kind of excited - kind of terrified. At my OB visit last week, the doc said that after this week, if I go into labor they won't do anything to stop it... My LO could come at any point - which is obviously the goal of this whole pregnancy thing, but AM I READY?!?!?!

Can I handle 3 kids?
Did I calculate my time off correctly?
Do I have time to get the nursery set up correctly or will it be slapped together by my DH and family while I'm on my way home?

Anyone else reaching that terrified yet super excited point?

Tuesday Ladies-- (sorry was feeling like crud yesterday so i missed your happy week number)

Happy 35 Weeks- louisex

Happy 34 Weeks- louise2710

Happy 33 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 32 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

Today's Ladies--

Happy 35 Weeks- BsMonkey, Michelle773 & docility

Happy 34 Weeks- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09, emma4331 & syntaxerror

Happy 33 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx, BabyDeacon & ay2808

Happy 32 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981

and yes--- I've definately reached the happy/nervous/excited/terrified point as well. I woke up today to my weekly wishes on facebook and got super excited. then I turned to my DH and said "omg, we're having a baby in no more than 6 weeks. O.O"

Well I am definately excited but panicking as i still have loads to do... a cot would be a good start, lol! I have at least 2 rooms that need decorating. My oldest DD b'day is 16th Oct and my youngest DD b'day is 24th Oct so I really need to have those sorted out beforehand too. Not to mention getting my boys doing loads of home ed work so i can kick back a bit when bubs comes! Oh and DH is setting up his own business at the moment. I'm not really sure how much of this i will get done though:shrug:

Thanks Phantom710!! Happy 33 Weeks!!Every week is such a huge milestone! So so ready for this little guy to come into the world!

agreed. every week we keep em in, they're getting healthier and stronger :)

even if we're starting to think up eviction notices. :haha:

Well I am definately excited but panicking as i still have loads to do... a cot would be a good start, lol! I have at least 2 rooms that need decorating. My oldest DD b'day is 16th Oct and my youngest DD b'day is 24th Oct so I really need to have those sorted out beforehand too. Not to mention getting my boys doing loads of home ed work so i can kick back a bit when bubs comes! Oh and DH is setting up his own business at the moment. I'm not really sure how much of this i will get done though:shrug:

Sounds like your screen name is most appropriate! ;)

I officially booked my section, still the October 7th that I was expecting. Now I just gotta keep these girls in there until then. lol That's going to be fun. They are already so fat, weighed in today at approximately 4lbs 10oz and 4lb 6.5oz.

Wow littlestars- that sounds like a very healthy weight for twins, thats great. Hope they stay put for you. And yes my screen name is very apt, i truly do live in a complete madhouse. In a good way most of the time, lol.

Well its officially September which means:

WERE FULL TERM THIS MONTH :shock:

& DUE NEXT!!! :happydance:

How exciting!

Whooohooo!!! Lets hope September wizzes by :) I want my baby!!! xx

Wonder if any october bumps turn into september bumps x

my friend is due on 10/02 and is being induced today due to preeclampsia :( Keep your fingers crossed for her!

Can't believe its so close!

Well its officially September which means:

WERE FULL TERM THIS MONTH :shock:

& DUE NEXT!!! :happydance:

How exciting!

I've been so excited to say "Next month!" :haha:
And tomorrow for me it's 6 weeks, 6 days as if I've hit 6WEEKS!!! :D

Someone in one of my other threads had her Oct baby turn into an Aug baby a few days ago! The baby is doing fine and looks so cute! I was amazed that I have something inside of me that looks like that too! It really makes it seem real now. I am just hoping September flies by, I am so ready!

Oh you just know that September will be the longest one ever!!! lol

The last few months have flown by, but I have a feeling time is going to start dragging here soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->