Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Happy 35 Weeks- slrayner & bluebell1

Happy 34 Weeks- zenobia, lilly100, & emmalouise121

Happy 33 Weeks- babino, anzabel, 20102001, Chaos & mumatmadhouse

Happy 32 Weeks- shelleney, Bellasmummy & k8y

mummy- it's exciting that we're full term this month, we just barely made it though, anyone due after the 22nd is not full term until october.

Ikno yeh!

Not long now till the birth announcements start rolling in!!

I cant believe that its september already! I can say "baby is due next month" and I can also say that "she will be here in no later than 10 weeks".
Eek! :wacko:

xx

Thanks phantom!

I am starting to admit defeat!! I had to get hubby to come and help me in the bath earlier,lol. My pelvis is really achey and bubs was in a funny position which meant it hurt to sit upright so hubby had to wash my feet for me. Bless him! Anyone else starting to feel like they are no longer wonder woman???

I know shelleney isnt that a great feeling!!! I cant believe that I will be seeing this LO soon...now I am getting even more excited and a bit nervous..I know I have one child already but it just feels so different adding another child into the picture...do any of you ladies feel that way? I am so curious as to what she will look like, what her personality will be like, will she be hard headed like my current son, will she be calm and not so active as my son..I keep comparing and she isnt even here yet...ugh!!! these last few weeks will be the hardest....

I'm counting in days now ... '49 days' feels a lot less that '7 weeks' haha

Eeeeek our month is next, when did that happen :shock: This pregnancy has flown past.
My bag and baby's bag are all packed and ready but i still need to get my car seat and base, bottles, angelcare monitors, changing bag and a few bits and pieces still, so much for being organised this time:dohh:

I find it crazy that some of us might not even MAKE IT to next month. AHHHHH.

I feel like I'm beating my head against a wall in regards to baby stuff. People keep telling me not to buy any more items, so they can throw me a shower up here (had one in my home town), but no news as to when that is happening, and I feel like I'm running out of time. I've been fairly good about buying anything else, but ut's hard because I feel like i NEED TO. ahah. Baby will have plenty for the first bit, and i suppose we can always go buy things as we need them. But i'd rather just have it all ready, so i can just stay home with baby, let the lady parts heal, and not be stressed DH will not buy the right stuff :haha:

Hello Everyone! Jumped on to play catch up........... Just realized today I haven't purchased her Baby Book yet and I have to have it before I go into labor so they can put her lil foot prints in it. Everyone looks like they are doing well despite the normal aches and pangs of the 3rd Tri. Getting Excited!!!

Today was crazy at work, gonna have to play catch up tomorrow on all the happy "weeK"s.

Haven't got his baby book either. I almost forgot about that. EEK.

holy cow, I didn't even think of a baby book :dohh:

I'm going to be induced about a week before my due date... so probably Oct 4, which is my first day of maternity leave! So all the stuff I thought I'd get done in my 1 week of leave before baby was due has to be done now... :wacko:

Still feeling excited by a bit terrified! I was planning on using this long weekend (3 day weekend for Labor Day in the States) to catch up on getting ready for baby - shampooing the nursery and master bedroom carpets, setting up the bassinette (currently the pack n play is full of toys for my girls), and packing hospital bags for myself, OH, and LO as well as bags for my two DDs since they will stay with my mom. But... DH has surprised me with a trip to a nearby city to go to the zoo with our DDs and take a drive through some gorgeous countryside. Its our 7th anniversary on Monday, and I'm super excited but a little nervous to be traveling. It is about 240 miles one-way.

Anyone else taking a trip this far along?

Feisty - I just spend 3 hours in a car to go to a really really nice beach, swam all day and then drove 1.5 to another town, walked up and down the streets for an hour and then after stopping finally for dinner we drove another 2 hours home. I survived but my feet/ankles are swollen like crazy. If you take it slow, don't carry anything too much, stay hydrated, visit the bathroom often and let people know when you need a rest I think you'll be okay. I'm nursing a potential hernia or hernia-to-be and carry twins who are already a combined weight more than when my DD was full term.

That is.... assuming you want to go.. because if not it's pretty easy to just say you're too tired and physically it would be too demanding! :)

Phantom - you'll never have EVERYTHING you need. I remember sending my mom and DH out on errands while I was still in the hospital and then stopping on the way home form the hospital, walking ever so gingerly since I had a c-section, through the pharmacy to buy some formula and bottles to get started - and the baby wasn't even a week old. You will constantly need to get stuff. It's annoying but a fact of life. Babies need stuff.

hey all - have been away for a week in Spain :) did I miss much? lol xx

no early Oct bubbas yet? :haha:
My own news, got a letter from the hospital last Friday and I have a consultant appt this Fri as I have GD :-(
Also, worked out that I have less than 50 days to go!! Eeeek, only 49days left :yipee: lol xx

firstimer-- YAY for less than 50 days :) crazy, knowing we started at over 200. hehe

okay ladies, sorry I was lazy this weekend since it was a holiday. catch up time:

Friday Ladies:​

Happy 35 Weeks- MissK, Babyin2011, & Mrs. Maloney
--Happy 5 more Weeks!! to LittleStars (sorry, didn't write down r actual due date eek.

Happy 34 Weeks- CoffeeLover, Firefly15, Rachaelmoore8, mari881, wantabelly & cherryness

Happy 33 Weeks- glaciergirl & ohmydarlin

Happy 32 Weeks- ahcigar, superkat & kasia

Saturday Ladies:​

Happy 36 Weeks- JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy 35 Weeks- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 34 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 33 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 32 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

Sunday Ladies:​

Happy 36 Weeks- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy, chezziepie & AprilD

Happy 35 Weeks- Katlin, stick2000 & Jeniferjkb

Happy 34 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 33 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 32 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

Monday Ladies​

Happy 36 Weeks- KiwiBubba

Happy 35 Weeks- RoxyRoo, FeistyMom & RHR

Happy 34 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 33 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 32 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

Tuesday Ladies​

Happy 36 Weeks- louisex

Happy 35 Weeks- louise2710 & mellllly

Happy 34 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 33 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

I purchased a baby book, but haven't written in it yet! I want to get the pregnancy part of the book done soon. I got one that has a spot for the handprint/footprint. Now that I think of it, I should put that in my hospital pile (bag not packed yet)!

OMG! that means i've only got 43 days left, how did that happen?!?!?! That really doesnt sound like long at all, lol.

Sorry to hear about the GD firsttimer, hope the appointment goes ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->