Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

my due date is the 19th, making it 42 days left until then. But doc seems pretty insistant that i not go past 39 weeks. so--- i guess that means....35 days? If I'm dilated they'll do a sweep at 38 weeks which means 28 DAYS. AHHHHH.

I'm somewhere between excited that he's gonan be here early, to wanting him to stay in to like.. 2 weeks over due. hehe.

Eeek i cant belive you get your baby early!! .. I will be trying to get little miss moving after 37weeks but if shes anything like her brother then i will still be preggo weeks after all you ladies lol x

they wont tell me if he'll be early 100% until 37 weeks when they guess his weight. So, he could slow down growing and I could end up making it.

No idea how likely that is though.

I'm just hoping he's turned so I don't have to have a c-section. D:

Ooh no is he still breech??

are you having a scan at 37weeks to see his weight??

I thought he had turned as i was beginnin to feel less kicks lower and more higher, but I think the little brat turned transverse actually. :dohh:

edit:

doc said he will do a guess at 37 just by externally feeling. he guesses only a few ounces off from one of my co workers, so fingerscrossed. if he guesses bigm he'll do a scan to confirm

Oh little menace hey! haha

Although saying that i still get alot of movement kick like feeling at the bottom of my bump and my little lady is head down ..... so she must be punching me! :shock:
Aparantly their punches can sometimes be stronger than kicks!! x

haha wahey!! :) Got her job sorted then lol xx

My little girl punches/kicks me low down too, even though she is head down. As soon as I get to 37 weeks, I will be "encouraging" her to make her appearance :winkwink:
xx

When mine was head down I felt a ton of kicks and punches down low because she was folded in half. I had a growth scan almost 2 weeks ago because I was measuring small (she is measuring right on), and the little stinker had gone breech! Now I am not really getting kicks, just movement all over a little pokes. I can't for the life of me figure out how she is positioned. I can't wait for my appointment this Thursday to see what position they think she is in now!

My little girl was bent in half on our 4d scan. She had her feet up by her face and was trying to suck her big toe! so I think the low down jabs could either be her hands or feet!
xx

Just caught up with the thread!

I ended up going to the zoo and had a GREAT time. It was the perfect anniversary weekend for me and DH to spend with our two little DDs. The girls had a fabulous time, and really I only got achy/sore after several hours. Hubby kept me plied with fresh water, and I made sure to sit/rest at almost every exhibit. It was so much fun, we went to a different zoo/aquarium the next day and walked around even longer! I'm really glad I did it, and being away from home helped me relax quite a bit too.

Now nesting has kicked in again and I'm all about cleaning. I seriously agonizing over taking my leave early and sucking it up and working parttime through all of December - there is so much I want to do at home, and I'm not getting much done at work anyway.

My OB is on vacation this week and next week, but when he gets back I get a sweep that week; he thinks I will probably go early too, but said he'll do the sweep at 38 weeks, and schedule an induction if I haven't gone by 39 weeks. So... this lil guy might be a late September baby. Hopefully he doesn't come before the 24th, as I am also planning DD2's 2nd bday party!

How is everyone else doing? Any other potential early arrivers?

Oo thats exciting feisty mom ....... Nope doesnt look like this little one will be arriving early at the mo, Ive been getting terrible back ache tho for the past 3 days, i googled it and it said that sudden back ache at this gestation could be caused by baby dropping ...... but looking at my bump she really doesnt look like shes dropped any at all so guess thats not the case, If shes anything like her brother then i will be going overdue :( ***fingers crossed i dont***

Happy 36 Weeks- BsMonkey, Michelle773 & docility

Happy 35 Weeks- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09, emma4331 & syntaxerror

Happy 34 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx, BabyDeacon & ay2808

Happy 33 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981

mummy--- i was wondering that. can u a;ways tell outwardly if they have dropped or not?

feisty-- how exciting. I'm thinking we may end up with a few little sept. babies. :O

i might be going early, depends on what my GD consultant says and how big bubba gets, but I'm kind of looking forward to a little bit early :) x

Happy 36 Weeks- slrayner & bluebell1

Happy 35 Weeks- zenobia, lilly100, & emmalouise121

Happy 34 Weeks- babino, littlestars, anzabel, 20102001, Chaos & mumatmadhouse

Happy 33 Weeks- shelleney, Bellasmummy & k8y

Happy 34 weeks to me too! lol :)

I feel a lot of pressure on me to keep babies in my belly until the scheduled section. Kinda like a game I wanna win. FX I make it. Babies haven't dropped as of last scan yesterday but cervix is getting ever shorter. Who know what they will make an appearance.

Feisty - I'm obsessed with cleaning.. but not simple cleaning.. reorganizing, deep cleaning, etc and generally end up making a worse mess than when I started so it becomes a never-ending cycle of cleaning. Ahhh!

hey littlestars--fixed it. sorry :(

on the cleaning end-- I feel like i need to, cause i've been so tired lately i've left dusting and scrubbing go undone. I just can't get up the energy after working full time. UGH. But baby could be coming as early as 3 weeks from now.... so... I should probably get on that.

Phantom - I'm a SAHM so cleaning is my job, along with all the other jobs that come with staying at home to raise kids. lol I've been kinda not doing a lot of cleaning until more recently because early on in the pregnancy I was having a lot of bleeding (SCH) and then mid pregnancy I just wanted to make it past V-day. Throw in some summer vacation with a 5 year old and you've got a pretty messy house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->