Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Well, dr admitted me to the hospital for monitoring today due to high blood pressure. Tests came back okay so just finally got sent home. Have to collect my pee for 24 hrs and bring it back for more tests. It was scary, but I'm happy that baby gets to stay in there for longer!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing well? I ended up in hospital yesterday morning as I'd been up all night getting tightenings and pain, and baby wasn't moving as much as she normally does. So they wanted to get me in for monitoring - had a trace and baby was fine, she seemed to wake up halfway through! But it did show that I have an Irritable Uterus, which apparently means I wasn't having proper contractions but that my Uterus is constantly is some sort of contracting state! Apparently this can be an indicator for early labour, but not always! So I just have to put up with it until the 'real thing' happens. They did check my cervix too which was closed and quite far back.

All a bit confusing really! But we're calling it our trial run, and I'm making sure my bag is packed this weekend just incase!!

god thing baby decided to stay in :) hehe.

my uterus spasms a ton. Doc says for me it's because he's such a chunker. :haha:

hi all - thought I'd update you on the GD scene. So went for my diabetic clinic today (yes, I do have it :-() and got given all the advice etc on diet/monitoring. They also informed me that due to the GD I will need to have my baby on the main ward and not the MW led unit I was planning for...so not water birth for me :growlmad: and prob not much freedom as they'll need to monitor me and baby throughout

Also had a scan today :yipee: to check bubs size, and baby is weighing in at a hefty 5lbs 11ozs :-0 on the 95th centile lol so they may decide to induce me early once I've had my next scan at 36wks xx

LittleStars - that's exactly the kind of cleaning I'm doing. Our entry way is now cluttered with *nine* bags of clothes for charity because I had to take every single article clothing hubby and I own out and sort it. Haven't been able to sweep the entrance in 2 weeks - but don't have the energy to move the bags now (plus it hurts to pick things up/drag them... stupid pelvis). I started going through my jewelry two nights ago - everything is spread out on my hubby's dresser, and then my girls get into it, and then I end up chasing down pieces around the house.

Meanwhile, dishes haven't been done in 3 meals... was kind of hoping hubby would get the hint to load up the dishwasher, but I think I'll actually have to ask. Dunno why I can't seem to get the normal work done, but obsess over the crazy stuff! Last night I got a sudden urge to repaint the bathroom.... Went so far as to ask hubby how long it would take him to prep the room for painting!

LaraJJ - Glad all is ok and baby is staying put , they know how to scare us.

Firsttimer - Oo big baby!!

Well i got back from mw today, baby is head down and starting to engage 4/5 palpable ...... Hope she stays in the downward motion!! :)

Feisty - lol, I'm glad I'm not the only insane pregnant lady. DH keeps telling me I need to get my prioritiies straight. Obviously he doesn't get that I'm not in my right mind. As for helping out.. good luck! I literally sat my husband down at dinner and told him from now on I wanted help keeping the kitchen in good order. All I expected was loading and unloading of dishwasher and taking out the garbage/recycling as needed. I suggested that counters being wiped and dishes being washed was extra nice but I didn't expect it all the time and certainly didn't expect the floors to be washed. Do you think my husband has helped even once since we had this conversation? Yeah right! DD helps, she's 5, she unloads the dishes from the dishwasher onto the counter and takes care of putting the cutlery away. Saves me from bending so it's super appreciated.

Firsttimer - sorry to hear you won't be able to have the water birth you were hoping for. :(

Mummy - yay on baby being in position!

So if you're in the UK i think it's already Saturday, but it's still friday here in the US. SOOOOOOO

Happy 36 Weeks- MissK, Babyin2011, & Mrs. Maloney

Happy 35 Weeks- CoffeeLover, Firefly15, Rachaelmoore8, mari881, wantabelly & cherryness

Happy 34 Weeks- glaciergirl & ohmydarlin

Happy 33 Weeks- ahcigar, superkat & kasia

little stars - how sweet of your DD to help so much :) My oh will wash up, but leaves the counters/sides etc, he'll hoover the living room but not tidy and pick stuff off the floor etc, it always seems to be 'half-a-job' so I end up doing as much anyway following after him lol, but at least he's trying :haha:
And thanks for the sympathy about the waterbirth. Although I know the monitoring is for baby's sake and I'm pleased bubba will be getting all the help if necessary, I cant help feeling disappointed that the semi-natural birth I had planned (only G&A, water birth, hoped no induction etc) is going out of the window rapidly :-( xx

Happy 37 Weeks- JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy 36 Weeks- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 35 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 34 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 33 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

OMG!!! We have people that are term now!!! ACK!!!

Omg Eeek!! The 1st October birth announcements will be here before we know it x

oooh mummy you're really scaring me now lol x
I realised earlier that I could have this baby in 3wks and 4 days at 37wks lol x

Ikno!! Omg it all of a sudden seems so real haha!!
Excited/nervous & scared all at the same time!!!

Can I join you ladies?
Due 11th October with a little boy :blue:

oooo welcome :) Just when you think you've found everyone! hehe

Happy 37 Weeks- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy, chezziepie & AprilD

Happy 36 Weeks- Katlin, stick2000 & Jeniferjkb

Happy 35 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 34 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 33 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

welcome melllly!!

This is all getting rather exciting now, lol.

Has everyone done everything now or is it just me with stuff still to get and sort out before i run out of time? Starting to worry slightly now, lol.

Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->