Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I feel like there is sooooooooo much to do and not nearly enough time or energy. I'm trying to write lists, detailed ones so I can cross things off and feel accomplished but by the time I write the list I'm pooped. lol

I feel like there is sooooooooo much to do and not nearly enough time or energy. I'm trying to write lists, detailed ones so I can cross things off and feel accomplished but by the time I write the list I'm pooped. lol

Thank goodness i am not the only one:winkwink: I am rapidly running out of energy too, if i am not careful i will end up with 2 couple of half decorated rooms and not much else:haha:

I tried to do as much as I could this weekend to get ready so that way if she has to come early bc of my blood pressure, we wont be in panic mode. Room almost done and 1st load of stuff is in the wash. I still need a nursing chair, but i can nurse on the couch if anything.

I tried to do as much as I could this weekend to get ready so that way if she has to come early bc of my blood pressure, we wont be in panic mode. Room almost done and 1st load of stuff is in the wash. I still need a nursing chair, but i can nurse on the couch if anything.

I tried to get on this weekend but i have had a cold/cough for 3wks now and i do so much but then come to a grinding halt,lol.
I did do a load of washing for bubs though and put that away. I really need to get on the case with a cot and packing my bag, just incase:winkwink:

Ok so its 1am here and I cannot sleep again. OOh what I would give for just one good nights sleep... I suppose its mother natures way of preparing me for whats to come. I finally caught up on everyone, it looks like we will be having some birth stories soon, How EXCITING!! I have a Dr appt on Wed and I'm pretty sure he will do a growth scan and tell me how much she weighs. Then after that its a trip to the Dr every week (rounding third base)

I'm also struggling to sleep, have been since the 2nd tri, i get to sleep ok but i wake alot through the night :( it leaves me shattered for the next day!! X

I dont sleep well either.
I get up to pee, toss and turn, go downstairs for a glass of milk (for my heartburn), toss and turn again, go for another pee.....and so on and so on..... :dohh:
xx

I worked hard to get a ton done this weekend. I made food last night to freeze for after baby, made chili for dinner and extra to freeze, and worked on a craft project for baby's room. I also went shopping for supplies before that. I was on the floor when I was crafting, and man did that take a toll! I keep getting spurts of energy and feel the need to get a ton done. Unfortunately my lower tail bone was insanely sore this morning. It was a struggle to get out of bed in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I should take it a little more easy, but I am SO close to being done with baby's room! I have one more small project and a few things to hang. I am hoping to be done in the next couple of days. My husband is also building a deck and is very close to finishing. Once he is done with that and stops tracking in saw dust and leaving tools in the house I will be ready to deep clean! We are also hoping to do a kitchen back splash in the next week or 2. Lots to do! I hope we can finish and relax a little before baby gets here! Luckily I have all of her laundry done so I don't need to worry about that :)

Other than projects, I have a long list of things that need to be done before baby. I have a few appointments/interviews setup for finding a pediatrician. I have a breastfeeding and hypnobirthing book I want to read, and I want to figure out how to install our carseat and get it inspected. I REALLY need to get working on the birth plan, I just don't know where to start!

It's official. One of the Oct. '11 Babies are here.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/730939-no-thread-me-update-shes-here.html

-wished her a happy 36 weeks yesterday, but she had her the day before. Now to go update our roll call.

--congrats katlin!!!

Ooo congratulations , Hope mummy & baby are both doing well xx

Crazy. We're all gonna be posting baby birth weights soon. EEEEEEE

Just when I think I've accepted it, something happens and gets me all nervous/excited again

Ikno!! :) ........Does anyone ever wonder about where or if theyre waters are going to break??

I was thinking the other day omg i would hate it for them to go in public but i also dont want them going on my carpet at home , Hmm not a good look!! x

With Tyler mine were broken for me at the hospital xx

Mummy - darn it why did you have to go and mention that! I was paranoid last time, making my husband sleep on a sweaty bed because I had plasticated the mattress. lol But after being induced and having my waters broken for me I dind't give it much of a thought this time around.. until now!!! grr.. hahaha.. guess I should go buy some pads or something to wear to each my mind. I already got some for my hospital bag.. the infinity ones which are AMAZING!! but not sure how well they could handle a watery gush... hrmm.. poise pads? ekk.. how embarassing.. will have to ponder this today.

HaHa Sorry!! .... Its been making me think tho how embarrasing it would be lol!

Ive got some matress protectors that i was meant to put on the bed today ...... i changed the whole bed and remade it and guess what ....... Forgot to put the protector sheet down :dohh:

Wow, the first Oct baby! Hope mum and baby are doing well. I am now officially scared,lol xx

can't believe first Oct baby is here! Eeeeek! One more thing to freak me out lol
However, I am feeling slighty smug lol in that I've got mine and baby's bag packed and finished over the weekend :) x

Happy 37 Weeks- KiwiBubba

Happy 36 Weeks- RoxyRoo, FeistyMom & RHR

Happy 35 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 34 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 33 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

Crazy Belly!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEQPX6kjIE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads