Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

OMG Phantom! Thats the craziest thing ive ever seen!
I would love to see my belly move like that!
xx

Hahaha Phantom, my belly moves like that sometimes. They are definitely running out of room inside of me. Yesterday I swear Baby A was attempting to break out, she was punching like crazy uptop (breech) and kicking my cervix to the point I was seriously getting worried. Maybe it was better when they were transverse.. less chance of escaping!

Ha ha, my belly does that too Phantom :) It's very distracting when I am at work. I was trying to sit through a meeting today when she was doing that. It was just too hard to pay attention!

LittleStars-- I can't imagine it with twins, I rhink I'd die. :haha: I think he was trying to turn honestly, that's the most he's ever done anything like that, and it was for a good long while. I can usually only get like.... 10 seconds clips and then he's done. He's been transvers for the past week or so. But I was getting really low kicks/punches. Was for sure something was gonna pop out my lady parts. :rofl:

Acorn- agreed, when he does wiggle at work it's so funny because it's always the worse time, like my boss is trying to do something and i just stop paying attention and look down to watch my belly contort. hehe.

Happy 37 Weeks- louisex

Happy 36 Weeks- louise2710 & mellllly

Happy 35 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 34 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

Michelle i hope your low kicks means little man has moved xx

Last I knew mine was breech. She moves so much I can't make out what is what anymore, it's driving me nuts! I kind of want to call and see if I can get an appointment this week to see if they can figure out her position, but I have a feeling that's not good enough of a reason! It's weird because when she was breech at my last appointment I was feeling hiccups down in my pelvis, and I thought that was a sign she was head down. Now I feel them on my right side. I would guess she is transverse now, but I am not confident in that since I was wrong last time!

I love that you got it on video! I haven't tried to do that in a while, but the last time I tried she would stop as soon as I went for the camera! ha ha.

Acorn---- I know eactly what you mean. Those are the first movements I've got since like... 22 weeks or something, he'd stop every time i'd pull the camera out.

My doc doesn't even bother checking/scanning for position because even if he checked now, they could still turn. he won't give me a good check until 37 weeks. :S

My MW checks for position every week , touch wood shes been head down since i can remember, even at my 21 week 4D scan she was head down, fingers crossed she stays that way.
My appointment on friday showed her head was no longer free and had just and so started to engage, so fingers crossed again she carries on engaging :)

Your right though, youve still got time for him to turn xx

Acorn- Hiccups down near pelvis is a good sign :thumbup:

So due to my blood pressure issues Dr. says she wont let me go past 39 weeks (Oct 7). She also said that she doesn't think i'll even make it that far. So my Oct baby could potentially turn into a September baby!

This may be a little TMI but does anyone else or has anyone else had a mucousy discharge like snot? I go to the Dr today so I'm definitely going to ask about it but I think it may be part of my mucous plug.....

Mari - Ooo sept baby! :)

Wantabelly- I had this at 33 weeks, it was some of my plug, MW said aslong as there was no pink/blood in it then it was ok .... mention it anyway xx

Same here on the plug wantabelly. I had some at 32 weeks and asked the midwife, she said it was just fine as long as there wasn't blood with it. The plug can even regenerate itself.

Happy 37 Weeks- BsMonkey, Michelle773 & docility

Happy 36 Weeks- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09, emma4331 & syntaxerror

Happy 35 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx, BabyDeacon & ay2808

Happy 34 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981

no plug here, but I seriously need to invest in some liners, changing my underwear constantly is for the birds. There's just so much discharge. :wacko:

Phantom, I broke down and bought liners last weekend :) I am not sure why I didn't do that a long time ago, lol. I feel so much better!

My midwife said that some people never notice losing their plug. Some woman's plug thins out so much before they lose it, that it just looks like discharge.

Soooo I have a silly question, while we're on the subject of losing things :haha:

Let's say your water breaks in the shower/tub/etc, and you don't notice. Do contractions immediately start? (Or anything really that says "Michelle, go to the doctor now." :haha: ) Or can your water break and you never know?

Im pretty sure that after the main "gush", you continue to steadily leak water continuously until LO arrives. So even if the "gush" happened in the bath/shower, you would be aware of the leaking afterwards.
Hope that helps :flower:
xx

hehe thanks. I'm so dumb about this stuff :dohh:

I was just sitting in the tub last night and I was like.. 'If my water broke, I'd never know.'

I love my baths. hehe.

I miss baths - I can only have one when DH is home to help me to get out! [and even then I'm scared that i'm going to get stuck]. Thank god we have a shower as well!

I know how that feels, we have a sunket, garden tub. ACK. One day I'm just gonna stay in there until baby comes. hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->