Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I know how that feels, we have a sunket, garden tub. ACK. One day I'm just gonna stay in there until baby comes. hehehe

I love our garden tub! I laboured most the time with my DD in there, it really helped!

While I'll be having a hospital birth, I've seriously considered laboring as long as possible at home, and probably in my tub :) hehe

Ok, Dr said its my mucous plug and I'm dilated to a 3, then he said youre definitely going to have her early. How he knows that is beyond me :shrug: then he had me go to the ultrasound room to see how much she weighs and he said she weighs 6lbs right now. I go back in a week, I'm not ready to have her so I hope hes wrong about having her early....

Interesting wanatabelly. I have heard you can stay dilated at the same number for weeks, which can be comforting or depressing, lol. Hopefully your baby will give you some more time!

I have my next appointment next week and I am pretty sure they will check for dilation then. Yesterday I lost parts of my plug 3 times! No blood or anything yet though, so I feel pretty safe. Last I knew my baby was breech, so I will not be ready for her to come until I am confident that she is head down!

Anyone else finding it really difficult to breath? Like you can't get enough oxygen into your lungs? :( its definitely got easier as little lady has dropped but still, its so frustrating. It isnt while ive been doing things either, just while im sat down doing nothing! And when I am trying to do something, its a nightmare. Had to sit down 6-7 times while changing the bed sheets. Grrr.

I've been having trouble with my lungs since 13 weeks. My asthma doesn't care for being pregnant, that said though, lately it hasn't been to bad. I wonder if it's because he's dropping :O

Happy 37 Weeks- slrayner & bluebell1

Happy 36 Weeks- zenobia, lilly100, & emmalouise121

Happy 35 Weeks- babino, littlestars, anzabel, 20102001, Chaos & mumatmadhouse

Happy 34 Weeks- shelleney, Bellasmummy & k8y​

I also have trouble breathing when im sitting down. I find it easier when im standing up or lying flat. Seems to give my lungs more space? :shrug:
xx

I have zero lung capacity anymore. I cannot get enough air into me to give oxygen/blood to my muscles when I do anything strenuous and get fatigued because of it. Lame!

It will return to normal as soon as we give birth though.. as will most of our 'issues'. Yay!

Anyone else finding it really difficult to breath? Like you can't get enough oxygen into your lungs? :( its definitely got easier as little lady has dropped but still, its so frustrating. It isnt while ive been doing things either, just while im sat down doing nothing! And when I am trying to do something, its a nightmare. Had to sit down 6-7 times while changing the bed sheets. Grrr.

Yes! The only way I can sit on the sofa now so that I can breath with out feeling suffocated is either laying down on my left side or sitting up on the edge of the sofa kinda leaning forward on to my knees. I have to lean forward in the car when I'm driving too .. sucks!!

At the moment she has her butt right up in the right side of my ribs, so much so I have to lean to the left cause I can't physically sit up straight!

So I'm definitely having a September baby! Sent back to hospital today and placed on bedrest. Diagnosed with mild preeclampsia and set induction day of next Friday at 37 weeks. Craziness!!

Mari ooo sept baby!! But sorry to hear about the Preeclampsia x

Sorry to hear about the Pre-eclampsia :hugs:
Good luck for next Friday
xx

Thank you! I hope I make it that far, every time I go into the Drs office my blood pressure sky rockets and she admits me to the hospital. My next appt with her is on Monday so I hope she doesn't make me go in again. I'm officially on bedrest so besides for my appointments I get to lay on the couch. Im going to get an ultrasound today and two more next week to monitor the baby... at least I get to see her again before Fri!

Happy 37 Weeks- MissK, Babyin2011, & Mrs. Maloney

Happy 36 Weeks- CoffeeLover, Firefly15, Rachaelmoore8, mari881, wantabelly & cherryness

Happy 35 Weeks- glaciergirl & ohmydarlin

Happy 34 Weeks- ahcigar, superkat & kasia

I've been lurking the last few days, just reading to keep up but everyone has been so busy I don't know where to begin with comments!

I just got back from an ultrasound and doc appt - my LO has about 2cm of HAIR on his little head! It was crazy to see it waving as things moved... And, even though I'm not *quite* 37 weeks yet, the nurse practitioner I saw (my OB is on vacation this week) did a vaginal exam since I'd been having frequent contractions, and I had to do the group b strep test anyway. Turns out they have been accomplishing stuff! 1cm dilated, 50% effaced.

Now I'm soooo super amped about baby stuff I simply cannot focus on work AT ALL. And yet, still 2 more weeks until maternity leave starts!

Anyone else get internal checks yet? I love knowing that I'm not uncomfortable for no reason whatsoever :)

Feisty - that's crazy that they can see the length of the hair. 2cms too! wow.. question: have you been having nasty heartburn? Curious because 'they say' heartburn = hair on baby's head often and apparently it's one of the few old wives tales that is fairly accurate.

nope, no internal checks yet. i think i'll get my first one when im induced next week. i hear they are painful...

I don't think we get them here in the uk til due date or overdue?

Not sure though. Good news for you!! Wish I knew what was going on down there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->