Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Feisty- thats great news! We dont generally get internals here in uk until we go into labour unless there is a problem or we are overdue as mrsmalowey said. Thats amazing about LOs hair, wow, did you get any pics?

Hope everyone is dong well today.

I think i may be shaking off the last of this damn cold i have had, Hooray!! I can taste and smell again, was getting really worried that i wouldnt be able to smell my baby when she arrives, lol.

FiestyMom ~ Re internal checks, I had one a few weeks ago cause I was having an anxiety attack and contractions and they wanted to make sure I wasn't dilating. I hate internal checks at this point cause I find them so painful.

I have my group B strep test a week on Monday (I had GBS with my DD so it's important I have the test again) so I'm assuming they will do an internal then, then I go to my weekly visits when they check then too.

Thanks ladies, I am now officially on maternity leave! So ill be posting alot more now I am home, well as much as my 2 year old will let me hah

Happy 38 Weeks- JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy 37 Weeks- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 36 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 35 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 34 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

I don't think I would mind an internal at this point, would be nice to know what's going on down there!! I had one at 27 weeks as I had a gush of fluid and it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. Although they got out this massive torch which made me chuckle lol.

I was thinking the same tbh i think they should bring dilation checks to the uk cuz at least we would have some sort of idea what was going on

i had one when i was having regular pains and they said cervix was closed but did notice a red patch on cervix that if i have sex i could spot so watch out for it and if it lasts over 4 hours to call L&D ....

Happy 38 Weeks- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy, chezziepie & AprilD

Happy 37 Weeks- stick2000 & Jeniferjkb

Happy 36 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 35 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 34 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

So, along with the internal, DH & I DTD and the combo has jarred loose my plug. I went from being super excited to a bit terrified the next day, thinking it might be the beginning of bloody show!

But things have settled down somewhat. I'm still absolutely sure I'm going to go early, but I *really* want to make it through this entire week and past DD2's birthday on Saturday.

But, also have had another round of nesting energy, so I got all the clothes finally organized the way I want them - only to realize I'd forgotten to save room for blankets. So tonight I'll probably be up all night moving things around in drawers again...

I did get pictures of the hair - but it was much easier to see while it was moving that in still frame. And yes, I have awful heartburn. I've had heartburn with all 3 though, and honestly it hasn't actually been as bad this time around. DD2 had quite a bit of hair, and DD1 had a bit of strawberry blond fuzz.

I had an internal check a while back when I had an infection and was feeling a lot of pressure. I didn't really find it that uncomfortable. Maybe it's more uncomfortable later on? I hope not! I have my 36 week appointment on Thursday. I am hoping she will go ahead and do a check then. I am dying to know where I am at!

my 36 weeks is thursday as well. I'm hoping I get checked, but :shrug:

edit----

Happy 38 Weeks- KiwiBubba

Happy 37 Weeks- RoxyRoo, FeistyMom & RHR

Happy 36 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 35 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 34 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

Well I used my breast pump for an hour last night and got 1oz of milk lol, then me and other half DTD and I have been bouncing like mad on the ball.

Woke up with a really sharp pain down low and then a strong ache for about a minute. Today I lost a bit of plug and have regular braxton hicks. Just went for a long walk and hoping for more sex tonight if oh can be persuaded!!

How's everyone else doing?! X

I'm starting to get impatient. Am I horrible? Not quite 36 weeks yet even. I think i may have mentioned that i'm hoping to set my induction date on my thursday appointment, and I think that's why I'm getting so impatient all of a sudden. the thought that I might have a baby in 2 weeks. :O

Im getting impatient too ... part of me thinks omg i want her here now, but im hanging on the extra 9days till full term before trying any inducing techniques.
Im currently still walking everynight & bouncing on my ball & drinking my RLT x

Come on 28th!! .... 37weeks eeek!! xx

I'm sitting on my ball at work as I type. :yipee:

I walked quite a bit on Saturday and was getting some sharp pains. :shrug: dunno if that was a good sign or bad sign. LOL

All action has stopped on my front, which is actually kind of nice to not be having as many contractions/BH! Hopefully things will kick in again on Sunday - I'll start walking more, probably do some yardwork, convince hubby to DTD...

It is hard to believe that October is less than 2 weeks away! I wonder how many of us will end up going in the next two weeks instead!

I'm feeling really impatient too!! But like Mummy2Tyler said, am waiting till full term on Saturday before I start Operation Eviction, lol! Also it is DH's birthday on Saturday, so don't want her to come then - Sunday is fine, lol! :)

I can't wait now, the thought of potentially another 5-6 weeks is awful!! But then again, I want her to be ready to come out - its so confusing!

ooo only 4days left for you laraJJ till your eviction can start!! :)

what methods are u gonna try x

I have a little bit yet before I am ready to try to evict her...not that I don't already want to ;) I have a couple of more weekends worth of projects to do before I am really ready for her, and that will also be the time she is full term, so maybe that will work out! Of course I will probably go over due, so I don't want to get my hopes up! I am also pretty sure baby is still breech, so I can't try to engage her until that happens. My midwife told me to "sit like a lady" until she turns, ha ha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->