Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I have a little bit yet before I am ready to try to evict her...not that I don't already want to ;) I have a couple of more weekends worth of projects to do before I am really ready for her, and that will also be the time she is full term, so maybe that will work out! Of course I will probably go over due, so I don't want to get my hopes up! I am also pretty sure baby is still breech, so I can't try to engage her until that happens. My midwife told me to "sit like a lady" until she turns, ha ha.

I heard that if you spend time on all fours, it gives a breech baby more room to turn??!! Might be worth a try x

Ha ha, I have been trying all fours, and inverting myself with pillows, etc. I have also tried putting a cold pack where I think her head is and music and light near my pelvic bone, LOL. I will try just about anything. I am scared that she doesn't have enough room to turn. I am having a hard time telling what parts are what right now, so it's possible she made the turn without me knowing it, but I have a feeling that is not the case. I can't wait to find out for sure on Thursday!

After having a little bleed on Saturday and aching for a few days I am petrified of going early. I mean either way I'll end up witha c-section but I suddenly realized how much I want the last few days and really don't want to encourage the babies sooner. Bags are packed and sitting by the bedroom door, the nursery is ready except some paintings I'm working on and the house is relatively clean including almost every piece of laundry done.. but still.. I want more time!!!!!

LS - Here's hoping they stay put for now!

Acorn - let us know if the light thing works. I heard about that in my birthing class, and the lady said it was about 50% effective!

Im confused about what I want.
Part of me cant wait to meet her, and Im getting seriously uncomfortable now, so Im thinking of starting "operation eviction" in 16 days time.
But another part of me loves being pregnant, and will miss having her inside me, so I might leave her in until she's ready (even if that means going overdue).
I just dont know :shrug:
xx

Morning ladies!! Im officially now on maternity leave and I am 37 weeks today!!!

Yay Melly! :dance:

Congrats on mat leave and full term!
xx

My pregnancy seems to have flown by, he is going to be here before I kno it! Arghh!!

So how many of you are on RLT? I drank it with my first and only had a 6 hor labour so I def recommend it!!

Im drinking it hun, I started at 32 weeks 1 cup a day & upped it to 2 cups a day at 35 weeks xx

How much did you/are u drinking??

I started 1 cup at 32, 2 cups at 34, 3 cups at 36 and will be 4 cups next week

I didnt like it when I was pregnant with Sophie but I am really enjoying it this time round - mind you I have also been craving beer (lol) which I hate so I guess my tastes have changed

Strange isnt it how pregnancy affects taste .... pre pregnancy i HATED coffee and when i was preg with my son it made me puke .. even the smell

This time around i cant get enough of lattes (decaff :winkwink: )

I spend my weekends in costa! lol

I also like the taste of RLT too ... so im 36week tomorrow shall i start on 3 cups?

Yeah I would say so :flower:

It is very strange, altho my thing is smells - weird! Like understairs cupboards kinda smells LOL

Lol yeh smells deffo change!!!! I was sat smelling OH's Branston pickle sarnie the other day .... considering i hate the stuff it smelt amazing!

Mari - Oooo not long at all , You will be fine cant believe you get to meet your LO in just 3days! xx

Im not drinking RLT, maybe I should start? Where do you buy it from? Holland and Barrett?
xx

Yeah you can get it from holland and barratt, £3.50 for 50 bags or they do capsule forms but they are about £7.50!!

Holland and Barrett is probably the best place hun yeh!!

Im almost there...getting everything done gradually over the weeks.
I have a plan where I do 1 job every day! lol.
Today I wrote my birth plans :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back