Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I think im ready .... looking forward to her arriving .... scared & nervous too!! xx

Yeah me too, I think I am ready! Just waiting for a few bits to arrive this week, change mat etc! We havnt done the nursery yet, but thats only because SOphie will be moving out of her nursery into the big room, so we need to buy her a proper bed and then move her in, then all we need to do in the nursery is change the border and bedding to blue as the walls and carpet are both cream
I just need to wash all his clothes this week

Happy 38 Weeks- louisex

Happy 37 Weeks- louise2710 & mellllly

Happy 36 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 35 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

Phantom- Please take me off the list. I lost my sweet, precious,little baby girl to a cord accident. Bless all of you & best wishes. I'm just so heartbroken right now.

I am at a loss for words, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family........

Jeniferjkb- so so sorry to hear that Hun , my thoughts are with you all xxx

Oh Jenifer :cry:
I am so sorry to hear that, Hun. You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:
xx

Jenifer, I can't even imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for comfort for you and your family.

I'm so sorry to hear that Jen, loves thoughts and prayers are going out to you and yours.

jenifer - so sorry hun, lotsa love xxx

Mummy2Tyler - Operation Eviction involves lots of walking, pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, bouncing on my ball and sex!!! Any other suggestions gratefully recieved, lol!

I've got a growth scan tomorrow, so am hoping that they will confirm that she is definately a girl for me (still paranoid, lol). Once I know for sure I will go ahead and wash all her clothes - then I will be completely ready, hooray!!

I have a To-Do list which I am working my way through every day, so we're getting there - but if she arrived tomorrow think we'd be fine. DH tells me I'm over-organised :)

Lara your plan sounds the same as mine ... Ive been drinking the RLT from 32 weeks, Upped it to 2 cups a day at 35weeks and started on 3 cups today at 36weeks.

Gonna try the usual ones.... Walking/bouncing/stairs/cleaning on all 4's/DTD.... Etc

I tried them all with my son and still went 2weeks overdue but Worth another try xx

*drool* now I want some pineapple.. darn it! I remember being obsessed with it after delivery last time. The gave me some juice in the hospital and I was hooked, kept sneaking to the mat kitchen to get more.

What about spicy foods bring labor on and nipple stimulation.. I'm sure your OH's can help with the second one ;)

Littlestars - Yes the nipple stimulation one is meant to be fairly good, aswell as using a breast pump too!!

I like spicy foods but im worried about the heartburn afterwards as its bad without them :(

Jennifer I am soo sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you xx

Jenifer, I am so very sorry. Sending love and prayers to you and your family xxx

jenifer - thoughts are with you and your family. So sorry for your loss xx

Ok so the Dr said I'm dilated to a 4 and 70% effaced and told me he was on call this weekend :shrug:, lost a bit more of my plug this morning. I'm a tad bit worried that if I'm already dilated to a 4 which is what it says the first stage of labor gets you to, why haven't I felt it??? This isn't my first child and usually in the past I was in excrutiating pain by the time I was a 3 and was in the labor ward..... I'm an hour and 1/2 away from the hospital. The Dr didn't seem concerned, but he did say due to my distance from the hospital that he would induce me at 39 weeks if I wanted and if I was still pregnant by then. Does anyone else know if they are dilated or effaced yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->