Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Sorry wantabelly, here in the UK, we are not checked internally until we are overdue, so most of us will not know. Im sure the US ladies will be able to help. Good luck!
ps, Im quite jealous that you made it to 4cm dilated without feeling any pain. I wish my labour would go like that, but Im very doubtful it will! lol
xx

Thankfully we dont get internals over here, I guess if the consultant isnt worried then you shouldnt be

Soo had midwife this morning and my little man is 3/5ths engaged!! Wahoo!
Im soo fed up at the mo, not sleeping great and my back is killing me, doesnt help with Sophie running around and me in complete nesting mode but hey haha

How is everyone?

Ooo melly thats great news!!

At my 34week app baby was 4/5palpable so her head had just started to engage into the pelvis ... but at my appointment last week she had popped back out and was back to being "free" :(

Although MW said it was completley normal for 2nd babies to bob in & out of the pelvis utill labour itself.

Well done for your LO being 3/5ths!!! :)

Oh god knowing my luck I will go to my next one and he ill be free again! I hope not, midwife told me to go into labour tomorrow or Sunday as thats when she is working haha!
Now with Sophie she said to me go into labour on the Sunday and I did and she delivered her haha, perhaps she knows..... hopefully!

Ooo wheyy!! Lets hope the MW has psychic powers and you will have your LO this weekend!! :)

Well, she guessed I was having a girl when I was PG with Sophie, she was right!
She guessed I was having a boy this time round, she was right
She said to go into labour on Sunday with Sophie - I did!
So you never know haha, knowing my luck I will go over though!

Im gona be stalking you this weekend!! haha ..... Lets hope shes right!
Was sophie early/ontime/late??

I only went 2 days over with Sophie
Do 2nd babies generally come earlier??

Oh i really hope so! lol I couldnt bare going overdue again :(

I asked my MW about the chances of being late again and she just said its a guessing game really .... she might be late , she might not :shrug:
Lets hope not!

Fingers crossed she behaves and comes on time for you!

I really hope so! & Your little man! Although its looking promising for you if hes engaging already :thumbup:

I have heard the 2nd babies are less likely to go over due. This is my first, so I am trying to mentally prepare myself for going over. I keep thinking I am going to go early by a week, but I think that's probably just wishful thinking!

Im not keeping my hopes up for anything haha, he will come when he is ready altho now would be great lol

Going overdue is no fun, hope your LO comes early (not too early) or on time for you!!

And mellly .. yeh anytime after 37weeks im happy for her to arrive ,... preferably before or on her Due date ! :)

No ... by the 13th day i was ready to go in for him myself haha!

Is everyone on here a member of the October facebook group??

Link to it here if anyone wants to join.... its really good and theres quite a few members now :)

I wasnt a memeber but I have just sent a request :thumbup:

Good Good one of them will accept you soon hopefully ... theres loads of the girls from bnb on it xx

I am planning on working up until I have the baby. The thought of going into the office overdue is just dreadful! I just want to go a week early or on time....and over the weekend, LOL. Is that too much to ask? ;)

I just want my little girl to stay put until 37 weeks, as I want a home birth.
14 more days to go, and then she can arrive whenever she likes!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->