Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Agreed Acorn, one of my friends went in for a c-section because at 38 weeks baby was breech. They got her in, and felt, and at 39 her son had managed to turn himself around. :)

I heave heard that some babies like to move right at the last minute :) Maybe this one just likes to make mommy sweat, he he.

Hey ladies! Siena Belle was born Thursday at 11:36 pm weighing 5lbs and 8oz! Was in labor for 12 hrs and pushed for one. I deffo recommend an epidural because it made things so much more bearable! Baby is doing great and is latching on well. DH and I are exhausted!

Congratulations Mari she's beautiful i saw the pic on the Facebook group!!! She's lovely, glad your all well xx

Congratulations Mari! Cant wai to see the pics!
And what a beautiful name, BTW :flower:
xx

CONGRATS!!!!!!! Am updating the roll-call :D Welcome baby no 2

Congrats Mari!! Glad to hear you are all doing well, so exciting :)

Congratulations again Mari! Glad to hear things went smoothly.

And for those wanting their babies to turn and worry it's too late.. While I was having my ultrasound today BabyB was turning right before the techs eyes while she was scanning and she commented on how she couldn't believe she had any room in there to even do that. So that being said.. our babies are just going to do whatever it is they want and that's that. So definitely worth and shot to try to convince them to get in a better position. :)

First let me say Congratulations Mari! :flower:
I wanted to let ya'll know I went to the hospital at 5:30pm because I could feel my bag of waters bulging inside and gave birth at 10:01pm to a healthy baby girl.......Lydia. I didn't push at all, infact we had to wait on the Dr for a good 30 minutes and she was coming out on her own. Will update soon w/pics.

Oh My Goodness all these babies arrrghhh making me really want my little one here!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!! :) :)

How exciting xxx :cloud9:

Wantabelly Congratulations! What an envious delivery story! lol I hope that you and Lydia are doing well :)

Im broody https://www.free-emoticons.co.uk/emoticons/Sad/sad0122.gif

HaHa it is really! lol xx

Ahhh not long ... especially for you!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back