Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Congratulations Wantabelly! :dance:
What a lovely birth story, it seems!
Hope you and Lydia are doing well :hugs:
xx

Wow congrats wantabelly, I'm so excited for you.

Funny note--apparantly the babies due on the 14th want out :) two babies born, one on the 22nd, one on the 23rd. both due the same day. hehe.

and WOW we have people who are ONE WEEK AWAY from their due dates today :O

edit----

Happy 39 Weeks- JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy 38 Weeks- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 37 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 36 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 35 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

already have you on the list Anonymous :) Bet you are way excited, only a week left!!!

Congratulations again Mari! Glad to hear things went smoothly.

And for those wanting their babies to turn and worry it's too late.. While I was having my ultrasound today BabyB was turning right before the techs eyes while she was scanning and she commented on how she couldn't believe she had any room in there to even do that. So that being said.. our babies are just going to do whatever it is they want and that's that. So definitely worth and shot to try to convince them to get in a better position. :)

My DD had her back to my right arm and legs/arms to my left arm right up until she was gonna come out! These kids have their own plans ;)

Happy 39 Weeks- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy, chezziepie & AprilD

Happy 38 Weeks- stick2000

Happy 37 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 36 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 35 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

Wow - congrats Mari and wantabelly, such beautiful names too :)

So impatient to meet my little girl now :)

So excited its less than a week then its our month!

Congratulations Mari and Wantabelly! xxx

...and guess what, it's been a busy weekend.....

My waters broke at 5am on Friday. Kathryn Annette was born at 16.24 on Saturday weighing 6lb 13.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WOW!! Congratulations Michelle ....... Welcome Baby Kathryn! xx

Awwww alll these babies!!

Was due 18th Oct but being induced on Sep 29th due to him being a very big boy! 8lb 10oz at the 36 week growth scan...I have a history of Shoulder Dystocia cause of big babies and a small pelvis.

Congrats Michelle!! All these naughty October babies coming before their due date haha!
When I was pregnant with Sophie everyone in April seemed to be late haha!

So I got dull period pains today, I havnt had any pains or any plug loss or anything so heres hoping its the start of something!

Congratulations michelle!!
Wow all these babies coming early is starting to concern me, lol. I better go finish packing my bag!

I am ready! Well as ready as I think I can be! The only thing I haven't done is put the waterproof mattress protector on the bed, just in case!

Congratulations Michelle!

Melllly - I've got those aches too.. I'm hoping the opposite though.. it's just things stretching and nothing is getting started! lol

My mom came and dropped off some stuff yesterday and she asked me how I was feeling, I responded just find and she said "shucks". I reminded her I'm not going to go early and to knock it off!

Congrats Michelle! So exciting for you all and making it so real!

I am hoping my baby turns soon so I can wish for her eviction after next week, lol. I have been feeling achy period pains in my back and stomach and have had a lot of cramping this morning. I have also been having night sweats, which I guess is from hormonal shifts according to my MW.

congrats michelle!!!

way to go Rachael for getting a date set :)

wooooo so exciting all these babies mean it's definitely real. :)

edit----

Happy 39 Weeks- KiwiBubba

Happy 38 Weeks- RoxyRoo, FeistyMom & RHR

Happy 37 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 36 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 35 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member