Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Congrats on the safe arrival of baby Kathryn Michelle :)

Wow Rachael - you're making me feel better about my 'big baby' now, lol! Bet you're so excited to get your induction date :)

Got my GTT tomorrow, not looking forward to it :(

I agree with LaraJJ, rachael. They're guessing my big baby wll be around that weight at 38 weeks.

phantom/Lara/rachael - me too with the big bubba lol. Got my 36wk growth scan on wed and hoping they set an induction date for about 2wks later.
Fingers x'd for us all our babies aren't tooooo massive tho lol xx

For the last half of my pregnancy they've been guessing he'd be born full term around 10lbs, so when they told me last week he'd slowed down a bit it was time for :dance:

Hope all your babies arnt too supersized :) xx

TMI but today when i went to the loo, when i wiped there was a load of my plug on the tissue ... no blood /streaking etc but deffo plug! :) Fingers crossed this means my cervix is doing something productive :) xx

Hope everyone is well x

I've had a tiny bit.. But nothing worth being excited about!

God I'm bored of being pregnant today.
So uncomfy!!!

I had a fed up day yesterday, he didnt stop moving around all day and my little girl was testing my patience haha, bless her! She didnt have a nap so around 4pm she turns from angel into devil child

I'm assuming if u dilate, you have to lose your plug? and seeings as i've had no signs of plug, i guess am not dilated at all :(

Happy 39 Weeks- louisex

Happy 38 Weeks- louise2710 & mellllly

Happy 37 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 36 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

Thanks for all the encouragement on the big baby front - we'll have to wait and see who wins this one (I'd be very happy if it wasn't me, lol!)

Had GTT today, which wasn't too bad really. But having a tired and emotional day today, not sure why. Just cried my way through an episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition whilst eating half a tub of Haagen Daaz, lol!!! Gotta love hormones hey?!!!

Mummy2Tyler - great plug news!!! ;)

I had to meet with an OB today who "penciled me in" for a version next week as baby is still breech. I am really hoping she will still turn on her own, but he said it wasn't likely at this point. Meeting with a chiropractor tomorrow with hopes that she can help. I really don't want a version, and I am not sure what to do :( If she doesn't turn we will most likely be scheduled for a c-section Oct 17.

Thanks for all the congrats messages - I've really appreciated all your support of the last few weeks and months xxx

And extra special thanks for the happy weeks countdown, Phantom :flower:

I'm assuming if u dilate, you have to lose your plug? and seeings as i've had no signs of plug, i guess am not dilated at all :(

I had no sign of plug until after my waters went - you might be closer than you think

:hugs:

Yay for the plug Mummy!

Hope bubs turns for you acorn xx

Sorry i have been a crap supporter ladies, it is so hectic here at the mo but i am really hoping things will slow down next week. I have been busy with potty training my 2yr old, trying and failing to keep my 16yr old dd happy,lol, had a home education visit for the boys, decorating, dealing with my poor epilectic doggie and desperately trying to get baby's stuff all sorted as i am now panicking because babies keep showing up early, lol.

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the final stretch xx

Blimey sounds like a busy week!!

Sorry to hear about the breech-ness acorn. I've heard bad things about the ecv thing but then you can tell them to stop I it hurts.. Sorry your little one is giving you trouble already!!

I am achey and uncomfortable and want this baby out!!!

I have been very uncomfortable and living for the day when I turned 37 weeks, so I could try and evict my baby, lol. Now that she is breech I am wishing her in there until she turns! The hormones have mad me mad and every time someone mentions her being breech I just start crying. I know logically whether we get a natural birth or c-section, it will all work out, but try telling that to my hormones!

This is all becoming so real. We are all so close!

Thanks for all the congrats messages - I've really appreciated all your support of the last few weeks and months xxx

And extra special thanks for the happy weeks countdown, Phantom :flower:

I had no sign of plug until after my waters went - you might be closer than you think

:hugs:

Your welcome :) xx

Also-- I hope your right. I told my boss today I need a t least until friday, and I'll ahve everything in my inbox done, then i'm hoping he doesn't see me for three months. hehe

I've been having lumps of plug come out. OB told me yesterday I was 2cm. I've not been able to eat since Friday tho, everything I do just comes back up. Urgh. I tried some lunch today and was sick with in 10 minutes. Sucks! Although on the plus side I've lost 10lbs lol.

Bummer Chaos! I was getting sick again a few weeks back, but it went away. The midwife said it was probably due to a large surge in hormones. Hopefully that is a good sign for you :)

Weird - I got morning sickness feelings yesterday morning while driving DD to school like I used to earlier on. Sucked! I'd take the weight loss and loss of appetite though. I have gained too much this pregnancy. Wah!

I'm off to the doctor's (as it seems I always am) for possibly my last appointment before delivery. I'll find out today if they want me to come in one more time next week before the seciton on the friday. Personally I don't want to. Also I get to find out how chubby the twins are! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->