Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Happy 39 Weeks- BsMonkey & docility

Happy 38 Weeks- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09, emma4331 & syntaxerror

Happy 37 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx, BabyDeacon & ay2808

Happy 36 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981

How is everyone feeling?! I'm gettig really nervous anxious with all these babies coming early. :O

Guess they're just as impatient as us, sometimes. :haha:

14 more days til my induction for me, and 13 more days of being pregnant.

Im not feeling too bad actually! Im ready, I seem to have loads of energy at the momet, cleaned the whole house this morning, went to my nans with Sophie

Having some weird pains tho, almost stitch like but lower down - hoping its the start of something!

oooo a few of my irl friends had bursts of energy right before they went into labor :O maybe its a sign :D

I feel like I am hibernating at the moment, lol. I have been exhausted after having tons of energy last week. I took a 2 hour nap when I got home from work yesterday. I haven't done that since the first tri!

I am getting more agile again.. my body is adjusting to my size/weight once more and so it seems like less of burden. I think I can make it to my c-section, FX! That being said I nearly feel asleep during my ultrasound, I was in such a high level of discomfort from lack of blood flow from being on my back but even when it was mildly resolved by laying on my side I was just so tired. Since I snore when I sleep nowadays that would have been so embarrassing!

Doctors appointment went well, babies are weighing in at 6lbs and 6 lbs 12oz. there was some concern at the difference since they usually measure closer together with only 4 oz difference but the smaller twin was moving like crazy so the doctor was comfortable letting me continue on but with a warning to call if the activity of twin A diminishes.

Little stars- glad your LO's are doing well and that you're feeling ok

Phantom- I know what you mean, I am getting quite nervous with all these babies coming early,lol. Not long for you now and you will be holding your LO

Mellly- If theres any energy spare could you send some this way plz?! LOL. FX for you

Well i got my youngests birthday presents today so thats one less thing to worry about and i have a day in tomorrow to catch up with housework and crack the whip over the boys, hehehe. Doing ok but been up since 6.30am and restless legs playing up now so i have no idea when i will get to sleep but hey ho i am sure i can find something to do.

Hope everyone else is doing well today xx

Im still here - still pregnant!
Turned into alot of bacache and loads of BH's but they were actually quite regular they were just uncomfortable, went to the loo last night and lost some plug I do believe!! QUite a bit too so perhaps that was what it was
Still got bacache this morning and baby feels very very low, got midwife at 1pm so fingers crossed he is fully engaged!
Seriously I have loads of energy, already swept the floors, washed up - I am actually gutted that I do not have ay washing to do haha

I will dont you worry! He was 3/5ths last time so I am hopig he is more than that now

How is everyone else?

Im good thanks! 36 weeks today!
Got a home appointment with my Midwife tomorrow. If all goes well, she will book me in for my homebirth! :happydance:

How is everyone else??
xx

Eeek how exciting, fingers crossed it all goes well for you xx

All sounds really promising Melly :)

I saw midwife yesterday and I have early pre-eclampsia signs - I've been waiting for it really as I'm high-risk due to a strong family history. BP is only slightly raised, and only a trace of protein in my urine but I have got pretty swollen hands & feet and had headaches so they are being cautious. Have to go back tomoro for BP and urine check again, and if higher then I'll have to go in to the Day Assessment Unit for monitoring. Really hoping it will just stay mild and not develop into anything.

We're supposed to be going to stay with my parents this weekend for my Dad's 60th, so really hoping we can still go - I'd be really upset to miss it. She can come anytime after Sunday night!!

Mellly - Hope the MW brings good news! :)

Shelleney - Happy 36weeks!! & Hope you get booked!!

Larajj - oh no sorry to hear about the early PE signs , Hope all goes well for you xx

As for me, Im sat on my birthing ball drinking RLT .... Hoping my little lady wants to meet us soon! Got my Flu jab this afternoon :( More needles :cry:

Sorry to hear that, Lara. Hope you dont develop PE. FXd for you :hugs:

Mummy - hope your flu jab goes ok today. Im sure you will be fine, and it will be worth it :)

xx

Thanks :flower: I hope it doesnt hurt too bad lol, Im a wimp! haha

I had one back in feb when i 1st found out i was pregnant and now theyre giving me another!!! :(
Surely it cant hurt as much as the Anti D injections!!!!

Im sat bouncing on this birthing ball hoping its doing something lol x

Melllly - don't worry, soon enough there will be plenty of laundry for you! lol Good luck with MW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->