Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Luckily all ive got is a achey arm, its all i got last time too .... You shouldnt feel too crappy from it hun as its not a live vaccine xx

Michelle ... over in the labour & birth section there was a thread about "did anyone not know they were going into labour" ..... most of the replies are that ladies didnt have a clue, alot were not even slightly dialated and had been checked over by midwifes and the cervix's were still closed, yet they still got hit with contractions and labour starting ..... dialation can start later so dont worry xx

EDIT : https://www.babyandbump.com/labour-birth/750573-week-leading-upto-labor-do-u-know-its-close.html Heres the thread x

Phantom- Good news about your results and that your body is starting to do stuff by itself, I've got everything crossed for you that you go naturally x

Shellney- hope all goes well with your appointment and you get the all clear for your HB

I should have my 38wk appointment on thursday at 38wks and that will be the last one, unless I go over then it would be 41wks and an option for a sweep and arrange an induction. Hopefully I wont need that appointment!

How is everyone doing symptom wise? I have been getting quite a few BH eacch day and restless legs, also some shooting pains down below (sorry tmi). I am quite happy for LO to stay put for a couple more weeks as I would really like some time with the other kids now things are slowing down. We have lots of time together with the home ed but i just want some chill out time, watching films, playing games and just having a laugh with them. Oh and i quite like the idea of a really tidy house if this nesting kicks in properly, lol.

Mum - Yay for full term!! Hope your appointment goes well on thursday...but hope you dont need the one at 41 weeks. Hope you enjoy spending time with your kids.

Symptom-wise, Im getting BH, mild backache, restless legs, and Im very irritable in the evenings! lol. cant stop snapping at my poor OH. Im just so uncomfortable. lol.

xx

Thanks shellney. I am with you on those symptoms too hun, i just cannot sit still in the evening, restless legs and just cant get comfy except for on my ball, lol.

Have a lovely day everyone!

hope you are all doing ok in this heat too xx

Afternoon lovely ladies!! Not many symptoms here unfortunately but then I didnt really have any on the day I went into labour with Sophie apart from it literally felt like her head was between my legs haha!

My nan and Grandad came round at 10am this morning and took Sophie shopping with them so I have managed to have a nice long bath, dry and straighte my hair and do 2 loads of washing (yep I found more to do haha) Altho the house is very very quiet and feels strange actually sitting down

I have jsut eaten half a pineapple and on my second RLT for the day, I am on official eviction now.... I tidied up a bit down there so I am going to jump on the hubby tonight (he did say this weekend is fine haha)

Happy full term Mum!

MmmmMMmmmMmmmm... I could go for some pineapple right about now. I bought some canned pineapple for after delivery.

I've been getting stronger BH's from just about anything and occassionally a one sided 'stitch' for a little while. I feel like my pelvis will crack at any moment. I'm dead tired one minute and wacko awake the next. Can't seem to accomplish anything though. Definitely hoping to keep the LO's in for another 7 days and since I haven't had any false labor or plug I'm hopeful.

Happy 39 Weeks- MissK, Babyin2011, & Mrs. Maloney

Happy 38 Weeks- CoffeeLover, Firefly15, Rachaelmoore8 & cherryness

Happy 37 Weeks- glaciergirl & ohmydarlin

Happy 36 Weeks- ahcigar, superkat & kasia

I THINK I may have started to lose my plug! :dance:

Not sure. I felt two little....warm gushes kind of at work so far and each time went and checked and it was just like CM, kinda string-y. but after looking it up online, apparantly plug doesn't always come in a clump, it can just be in the form of an excess of cm/bits and peices of it.

fx'd

OO ladies :O Another one of us had a baby :O

FeistyMom's Birth Story

FXd for you Phantom!! :)

Congratulations FeistyMom!! :dance:

xx

The nerve of her not to post pictures! lol Congratulations again Feisty! :)

so had strong BH earlier and still getting tightenings when I stand/walk around the flat etc...now do I rest for the weekend and convince bubba to stay put until nanny comes over from Spain or do I go for a long walk tomorrow and clean like a madwoman to help things along...?
What do you think ladies? xx

Personally, I would wait until you are full term (if possible), so I would rest, and hope baby stays put til 37 weeks. I wouldnt want a prem baby.

But its completely up to you :)
xx

firsttimer--- am having the same dillema. Heheh. Have been having some mild cramps and tighenings all day today, as well as the plus (maybe) loss-age.

my mom will not be here until the 9th, and as she is my "coach" I'd like her there. However I'm really tempted to scrub and walk this baby out this weekend. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->