Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

shelleney - I had a growth scan on Wed and bubs weighed in at 6lbs 8oz, and Drs said they are happy for he/she to come whenever now...so I'm not too concerned about the prem bit

Phantom - my mum's supposed to be my labour partner too...but soooo tempted lol xx

I wasnt trying to accuse you of wanting a prem baby :flower: I was just giving you my opinion, and telling you what I would do :)
xx

Regardless what you do the baby will come when it is ready and not before LOL, I tried everything with Sophie and still went 2 days over could have been worse I know haha

I've heard so many people swear that all the self-induction techniques worked, and so many people say it didn't. It's amazing how different we all are. I wish I had the ability to just be patient. :haha:

I also believe that baby will only come when he/she is ready but ....... doesnt stop me trying haha!! xx

Me neither.... after 4 cups of RLT a whole pinapple, cleaning the floors etc etc haha

we had our little boy on the 27th Spetember 8lb 8oz at 10.44 am. 5 days early due to him being breech. Head circumference of 37cm he was never going to come out anyways:haha:

Hes currently sleeping after a busy 4 days being a baby and glad to be out of the hospital

For anyone who has to have a c section, I was only in pain for one day and can practically live a normal life now except you medically ahve to rest that's the most annoying part of it!

Congratulations on your baby boy, Chezziepie!
:dance:
xx

we had our little boy on the 27th Spetember 8lb 8oz at 10.44 am. 5 days early due to him being breech. Head circumference of 37cm he was never going to come out anyways:haha:

Hes currently sleeping after a busy 4 days being a baby and glad to be out of the hospital

For anyone who has to have a c section, I was only in pain for one day and can practically live a normal life now except you medically ahve to rest that's the most annoying part of it!

Shhhhhhhh..... Chezziepie... don't let the dad's out there hear that! We need to milk the recovery as much as possible!!! lol

Congratulations on your little boy!:)

congrats chezzie pie!!!!!

Happy DUE DATE!!- JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy 39 Weeks- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 38 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 37 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 36 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

It's so exciting to be wishing happy due dates!!! EEK!

I wasnt trying to accuse you of wanting a prem baby :flower: I was just giving you my opinion, and telling you what I would do :)
xx

oh I didn't think you were hun, was just saying what weight we were at now which is why I'm happy from now tbh. If bubs had weighed in much smaller I would be more than happy to wait lol...that said, as everyone else has mentioned, i'm sure he/she will come when they are ready and not before lol xx

Congrats chezziepie!! And thans for the encouragement on the c-section end. I have a breech baby as well, so that may just be my fate!

I had my 37 week appointment on Thursday. The midwife tried to push the baby's butt out of my pelvis vaginally and she wouldn't budge at all! They think she is really really stuck in there and the midwife said even when a baby's head is engaged she can normally push it up some. I am going in for the ECV on Tuesday. If they can just get her butt out of my pelvis, I really think she will turn well! We can actually see her head and have watched her try to turn several times. Poor baby just can't make it!

awww acorn. hope everything turns out well. no pun intended :haha:

I also hope all works out for you acorn & baby turns before you need a c-section x

Happy DUE DATE!!!!- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy & AprilD

Happy 39 Weeks- stick2000

Happy 38 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 37 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 36 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

good luck with the ECV acorn, fingers crossed for you and baby xx

Good luck with the ECV! I feel sorry for your little one trying to turn and being stuck :( !!

Yeh it still feels like forever though! I'm okay, bit fed up but enjoying my time off work still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->