Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Not long mrs malowey! Any pre labour symptoms? Hope you are well x

Anyone else got any pre labour signs? I just hve insomnia, lol, and restless legs, no signs or signals yet.

No signs here apart from i do feel like ive been kicked between the legs, not sure what thats about but ouch!!!!

Oh and i think baby is lying on a nerve as my left side of my back is soo sore .... yet i keep getting a sciatica sharp pain in my right butt cheek and down that leg !!

My baby keeps headbutting my cervix! ouch!
Im also having sleepless nights, restless legs, general aches and pains, irritability, and over-emotional crazy hormones! lol
xx

My baby keeps headbutting my cervix! ouch!
Im also having sleepless nights, restless legs, general aches and pains, irritability, and over-emotional crazy hormones! lol
xx

same here!! Im being induced tomorrow so baby watts will be here by the end of the week..................HOPEFULLY :rofl: xxx

same here!! Im being induced tomorrow so baby watts will be here by the end of the week..................HOPEFULLY :rofl: xxx

How exciting!!!! I'm really curious as to how the induction turns out. As I'm having one in a little over a week. Don't forget about us. I expect a birth story :p

edit!!!

Happy DUE DATE!!!!- KiwiBubba

Happy 39 Weeks- RoxyRoo, & RHR

Happy 38 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 37 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 36 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

How exciting!!!! I'm really curious as to how the induction turns out. As I'm having one in a little over a week. Don't forget about us. I expect a birth story :p

edit!!!

Happy DUE DATE!!!!- KiwiBubba

Happy 39 Weeks- RoxyRoo, & RHR

Happy 38 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 37 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 36 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76

Im having mine in 2 weeks, so you have to tell me how your induction went :)!!!!

Dolphinz4-- Will definately let you know :)

syntaxerror- CONGRATS!!!!! Can't wait to see a pic :)

As for me..... For those that don't know, I work at a hospital. Went over to OB today on an pregnancy related matter, and one of the nurses felt my stomach. She asked if I felt that, and said I was having a contraction. I've been having a similar thing happen for the past 24 hours or so, I get one between every half hour-45 minutes on average but I didn't KNOW if they were contractions or what. Turns out they are, so I guess I know about what to watch for. Only had a few I'd consider painful, the other ones or just... odd feeling.

To me, they felt like baby pushing up it's butt or something against my stomach, but apparantly, it's a contraction. :O

They gave me a belly band though (think round ace bandage), to help with all the weight of the growing bump. Feels wonderful, wish I'd stopped by for one a few weeks ago.

CONGRATULATIONS Syntaxerror xx :)

Michelle - Ooh so are they like braxton hicks then? Cuz theyre like non painful contractions xx

Kerri-- Well she said they were real, but not really painful yes as they were on the low end of the scale. Didn't get really strong or whatever.

I didn't FULLY understand, but she showed me on my prnt out that Braxton hicks are pointy at the top of the arc, and mine are round.

which IS kinda confusing, as how are you supposed to tell the difference between real and fake if you don't have a personal conraction monitor at home. :rofl:

Yeh true and not everyone has a personal contraction monitor!!

The reason i asked was i get braxton hicks now and again where you get the tightness of a contraction but not the pain, .... my true contractions were .... PAINFUL!! No mistaking x

Ooo so you may go earlier than your induction then.... fingers crossed

I know, I'm considerng them false, or at least the ones that don't hurt. LAst night they were hurting, but honestly didn't feel the one the nurse did until she pointed it out and i concentrated on my tummy. LOL

Either way, at least my body is doing SOMETHING.

Exciting about your scan on Wednesday, that's my next appointment. Am hoping I'm dilated, but not looking forward to them checking for it. >.< I guess I'ma wimp.

lets hope so hun :) ... at least u get checked over there!! us ok ladies are clueless about our dialation x

Im a little nervous about the scan x

Very true. I'd go :wacko: if I didn't know until I was basically having him.

"Well, my waters broke, guess I'm dilated." LOL

Hi ladies!!! Sorry I been MIA but I was busy having a baby haha!!

Leo Stuart Arnold arrived 2nd October at 4.27am!! 9 days early!

My waters went with a massive gush at 11.15pm on Saturday night, we were sent over to the hospital to be checked out at around 1am, no contractions so I went home.
Got home and contractions started around 2am, by 2.20 am I was in the bath, I stayed in the bath until around 3.30am as I decided enough was enough. We arrived at the birthing unit at 4am and he arrived at 4.27am!!!

Total Labour from waters breaking was 5 hours 19 mins (or something like that)
Established Labour was approx 1 hour 27 mins

They had to guess as they didnt have time to actually examine how far dialated I was as they were about to but the head was there!
I was pushing for a grand total of 5 mins!!

So yeah I just made it to the birthing unit on time!!

aww congrats melllly! Wonderful birth story...wheres the pics?? lol

Michele - really interesting to hear about your contractions as all day I've felt uncomfortable and felt like baby is just pushing outwards or string BH's, going by what you've said it could be mild (or flase) contractions lol. I have 37wk mw appt on Wed so will see if bubs is engaged at all lol xx

Melly - yay!!! I didnt want to announce for you, i was soo excited when i seen on your facebook i squealed a little haha!!! Well done missy for the fast labour!!!

Hope you and your little completed family are great!!

Thanks!! I shall upload some piccies later, the only ones I have are on my phone as I havnt dowloaded the ones from my camera yet

yay congrats!!!!! our First actual OCTOBER baby. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->