Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

No labour signs really for me :(

Had some strong braxton hicks every 10 mins for a few hours yesterday and a funny tummy but they never progressed anywhere. Today not much is going on at all.. I think she'll be late.. The little scamp!

Congrats melly!! Cant wait to see some pics :)

Congrats again Melly!
Wonderful birth story, I only hope mine is as quick (wishful thinking, i know)
xx

Wow - I've only been away for the weekend and missed so much!!

Congrats Mellly and all the other ladies who've already popped :)

I've been monitored closely by the midwives, and it seems my mild pre-eclampsia symptoms haven't worsened - so hopefully it is just a blip and all is well. I'm seeing my Consultant on Thursday as she is still measuring big, so we'll wait and see what she has to say. My GTT came back normal though, so thats good news.

I'm feeling big and uncomfortable, and hot and tired and puffy and fed-up!! So just the usual really!! Had lots of BHs but nothing of any note. COME ON BABY!!!!!! :)

I had a sore funny feeling tummy last night.. I was so worried my body was deciding to start up early labor. It was aching and tight but no rhythm to it thank goodness! Meanwhile my DH was studying for a stats exam for today and was all worried I was going into labor. I told him "No honey, I'll wait until at least after you've handed in your economics assignment on Wednesday afternoon and then we'll see". lol Like I can control such things!!

Feel better today though, just tired. I slept on the couch for the second night. Not sure if it's any better than the bed but at least it avoids arguments about my excessive snoring because I can't breathe at night. I'll get DH back when the babies are sleeping in our room! muahahaha!

Congrats Melly!! That's so exciting, glad to hear it went well!

I was up pretty much all night last night. My upper back is killing me for some reason. It hurt so bad I couldn't sleep and was in tears. I tried every position I could think of. Finally I figured out that the pain wasn't nearly as bad if I slept on the hard floor! Unfortunately that was a couple of hours before I had to get up for work. Anyone else experience anything like this? It still hurts really bad. I am going in to the hospital this afternoon for my version, so I am going to ask about it then. I can't live with this pain for another day let alone a few more weeks!

Happy DUE DATE!!!!- louisex

Happy 39 Weeks- louise2710

Happy 38 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 37 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady​

Just got out of the hospital, and they were able to turn baby!!! They had a very hard time getting her out of the pelvis and they about gave up...they asked if I was willing to try one more time and that's when she turned! I'm not going to lie, it was painful and I am so glad it is over with! I am currently bouncing on my exercise ball to try and engage that head :D

Acorn - fantastic news! So glad baby turned, did it really hurt? x

acorn - so pleased for you and that it worked...come on baby time to engage properly now :)

So the last couple of evenings I've had irregular strong BH's, felt icky and just 'different' in there iyswim?! Saw a Mw today who agreed this could be baby/body gearing up for labour so fingers crossed....maybe a week or something?! Wishful thinking haha!
Must have been all that walking at the weekend lol, def going to get some more in this week xx

mellly- congratulations! What a birth story! Well done you!

acorn- really pleased they got bubs turned for you, YAY!

Acorn - great news that the version worked! Hope baby's head engages now....
xx

acorn - so pleased for you and that it worked...come on baby time to engage properly now :)

So the last couple of evenings I've had irregular strong BH's, felt icky and just 'different' in there iyswim?! Saw a Mw today who agreed this could be baby/body gearing up for labour so fingers crossed....maybe a week or something?! Wishful thinking haha!
Must have been all that walking at the weekend lol, def going to get some more in this week xx

I know what you mean about the feeling different hun. I was trying to explain it to DH but i cant really explain how i feel, just that i feel different:dohh:

I am getting a realy heavy/dragging feeling down below whenever i start moving about now, which is annoying when there is nesting to be done, lol. Also had quite uncomfortable BH last night every 10-15 mins for a couple of hours last night. one wierd thing though that i am not complaining about is the fact that i have slept really well for the last 2 nights after weeks of insomnia:happydance: Have woken a few times for the loo but managed to go straight back to sleep:thumbup:

How is everyone else doing today?

Fed up! Still pregnant and think I will be for a long time :(

The version itself was quite painful. The worst parts were when they were trying to push her butt out of the pelvis and then when they got her to the transverse position. I don't think it would have been so bad if they hadn't had to try it 4 times before they were successful. Today it's just sore like I have been bruised.

FirstTimer- I hope that's a sign of something :) Now that baby is head down, I am ready to evict her :)

mumatmadhouse- It's amazing how uncomfortable these last few weeks are getting to be. Sleep is definitely becoming less and less! Makes me cranky!!

MrsMalowey- Hang in there! I am sure you are getting so anxious! Hopefully you wil be posting birth news sooner rather than later!!

Ouch acorn! that does sound rather painful hun. pregnancy and sleep in the last few wks really dont seem to go together do they? lol, oh the joys!

Mrsmalowey- not surprised you are fed up by now. any signs at all? hope things get moving soon for you

Happy DUE DATE!!!!- BsMonkey & docility

Happy 39 Weeks- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09 & emma4331

Happy 38 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx, BabyDeacon & ay2808

Happy 37 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981​

MrsM- Hope things go for you soon, I know I have an induction date set, but I can understand the impatience and I'm not even as far along as you. These last few weeks will make us all :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->