Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

I've had students at all my consultant app, I was starting to think it was the only reason I was there!! As I had MW one week, then consultant the next, then MW etc.

Happy DUE DATE!!!- MissK, Babyin2011, & MrsMalowey

Happy 39 Weeks- CoffeeLover, Firefly15, Rachaelmoore8 & cherryness

Happy 38 Weeks- glaciergirl & ohmydarlin

Happy 37 Weeks- ahcigar, superkat & kasia

Hi hun, just to let you know I had my little girl on 05 Oct, born 5 days early via c-sec due to her being breech.

Congratulations RHR!!

How is everyone today??
xx

Congrats RhR!!

I'm okay, still pregnant though! Lol I have a sweep today but I'm not thinking it'll work.

Congratulations RHR!

Today i am fed up tbh. Had my 38wk appt yesterday and bubs is still floating freely, not engagged a smidge even. I know that sometimes it doesnt happen until labour but i am disappointed as all my previous babies have been engaged by now, at least partially. I was so sure she had started to engage as i have been having so many shooting pains down below but hey i guess i will just have to see. Have another appt the day after my EDD. Sorry for the moan ladies xx

My LO was free at my last appt too hun, frustrating isn't it.

Zoe good luck for today x

Mine was at the brim, that was 8 days ago. so im hoping she's started to engage since then....

It is frustrating, i do feel a little better knowing its not just me. I seem to be worrying that my body is going to let me down this time, which is completely stupid when i have done it 4 times before and it hasnt let me down yet, lol. Always find something to worry about i guess.

congrats RHR!!

And so sorry to hear about all these naughty babies not engaging properly lol, come on babies!
Bit frustrated here too as on sun-thu I felt 'different' and convinced baby would be making an appearance in the next 2wks or so, then fri morning I woke up feeling normal again...now it doesn't feel like baby is ready :-( Ah well, he/she has to come at some point...just a matter of when lol x

Today i have ......

DTD
Used EPO
Used Clary Sage
Took RLT
Walked for 2 miles
and ......................... nothing! :(

^^ Aww, sorry Mummy. Hope something starts happening soon. Come on baby girl!!
xx

UGH SNOW. I hate snow. :(

ON the other hand, my mother is only about 9 hours away now (she started driving at 4 this morning). So now I'll more than likely have a coach for my birth, except if the baby came in the next few minutes. not thinking that's gonna happen. >.<

omg youve got snow!! Im jealous i love snow! Send it over here if you dont want it xx

Double post... So... am not sure how to do this, as i was sure i wouldn't have to wish anyone a "happy" 1 week over due.

SO here's hoping you've had your bumps, and are just to in love to update: JZW, AnonomousMoi, littlebabyno4 & KellyW1977

Happy DUE DATE!!!- kimini26 & bug11

Happy 39 Weeks- saraxoxo, jaybear5, claireb78, LaraJJ & tummymummy

Happy 38 Weeks- acorn, stouffer & lsh2010

Happy 37 Weeks- spaceprawn, Little S, kitalola & TTCFlorea

and yes mummy--- we got snow last night, it is melting though. I liked snow a lot more until last winter, we had snow from the end of october until the first part of april, it melted, and then we got anothet visit in the beginning of may for about a week.

I saw nothing but white for 7 months. >.<

But I grew up in Arizona, where we barely got rain, let alone snow, so it was a shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->