Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

Congratulation cherryness - hope you and Baby Alex are both doing well :)

Phantom & Dolphinz - good luck with the inductions, so excited for you both :)

Acorn - Yay on being engaged, woo!! Hope you had a fab weekend too :happydance:

AFM - I got out the shower yesterday morning and felt a small pop, when I looked down at my towel there was a really big blob of clear mucus on it and it was really wet (sorry tmi!!!!). So I was like - woo, my plug!!! Then I started to wonder if maybe my waters had gone as it felt very damp down there.

I had an appointment at the hospital anyway for a growth scan, so we headed down there. Scan went really well, luckily her growth has slowed down - she is estimated at 8lbs 7oz now, which I can definitely cope with :)

They put me on a trace, and baby was very happy :) I was also having lots of what I thought were Braxton Hicks, but apparently are contractions - they were registering up to 70 on the monitor (have no idea what that means to be honest, lol) I haven't really been getting much pain with them, but hopefully they are doing something!

They then did a speculum exam to try and see if my waters had gone, and she seemed to think it was just a watery show rather than my actual waters :shrug: She said my cervix is closed but soft. So I was told to go home and see how I get on, and to go back if I feel a lot wetter, or if contractions progress.

So I went home and...................nothing!!!! Braxton Hicks have even slowed down - typical! So frustrating!!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok, and is having more labour luck than I am :wacko:

AWWW LARA How frustrating!! Hope things pick up soon ....... I am not feeling any labour signs either :(

Aw Lara! Thats def the beginning of something!! Im sure things will speed up for you in the next couple of days!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!

Phantom- I know what you mean! I wish baby would come on his own too, but at the end of the day, either way it will be amazing!!!
Congrats Cherriness!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn Lara, so close! That would be frustrating, but at least it's a good sign! Hopefully it will be any day now :)

Hope Babys Is here Soon!! louisex

Happy DUE DATE!!!- louise2710

Happy 39 Weeks- carly6, sam3starx & Rachael

Happy 38 Weeks- lalos 30, AmberS & lilady

edit---
someone is going to have to take over all the wishes for me. Tomorrow is induction day. EEK.

Good luck for your induction today, Phantom!!!!!!! :dance:

Cant wait to get an update from you...
xx

Hope Your Babies Are here or Get Here Soon!!!!- BsMonkey & docility

Happy DUE DATE- lillismommy, mommyof3girls, smartiemeup, ashleydee09 & emma4331

Happy 39 Weeks- Phantom710, mummy2tylerxx & ay2808

Happy 38 Weeks- catherine869, amberyll23, MrsAgar, lanaloo, firsttimer87 & jojolou1981

---

As for me-- leaving for Hospital in about 3 hours, alarm isn't set to go off for another hour, but of course my nerves decided to wake me up early. Keep your fingers crossed for an easy labor/delivery for me. xo to you all.

Good luck Phantom - hope all goes well :)

Thanks for all the well-wishes all, but afraid there is still nothing to report here, lol! I've been trying so hard to relax and try and forget about it - but its so difficult, I feel really emotional today. Starting to get the feeling I may go overdue now :( I've got a midwife appointment tomoro and they said they may do a sweep if they can - I may beg, lol!!

Good luck phantom! sending positive labour vibes your way xx

Lara- so frustrating just waiting around, some of these babies seem to be right teases!Hope things get moving for you soon

AFM; lots of show this morning and irregular pains still but nothing more. We will see what today brings. Am off out shopping in a while as i have a few bits to do, then got the cot to put together when we get back. Bathroom needs a clean too, lol, so will get on with that as well i think!

Good luck phantom!!

Is there any more babies to report? Anything happening??
Leo is 10 days old now!!! OMG, flown by

no way mellly ..... 10days already!!!! :shock: god that really has gone so fast!!
No babies to report from me :( ... not even any signs :(

10 days Melly?!
Where has all the time gone?
Hope you and Leo are well :)
xx

Good luck Phantom!!! I thought of you this morning when i got up!!! Let us know how everything went, and of coarse, show of your LO!!

I hope there are some more babies to report soon :)

I keep stalking the first post to check for new arrivals. We're almost half way through October - I thought there would be loads more births by now.

Come on babies :)

little update (for those of you not in the FB group too) I got an induction date yesterday, so unless LO decides to make an earlier entrance I'm being induced next Wednesday 19/10/11 :) :yipee: xx

Stouffer- Me too! Lots of babies later in the month I guess!

Firsttimer- Yay on getting a date :) The end is in sight!

I had my appointment today. I am 2-3 cm dilated. When she was checking me she kept saying "wow" and then once she was done she said "wow, your cervix is really freakin soft!" And then she apologized for being unprofessional, ha ha. Baby was also engaged, so she said it could be any time now Of course she also said it wasn't an exact science, so not to get too upset if it didn't happen soon :p

Ooh, that all sounds really promising Acorn!
Hopefully something will happen over the weekend.....
Good luck!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"