Oct. '11 Mommies (30 Days and Under Left) 23 Babies Here!!!

When we get snow here the entire country falls to pieces! Lucky we only get it sometimes! I hated the snow when I was working, I had to abandon my car at the side of the road once. But when I'm on mat leave i imagine it'll be better!

^your right about the entire country falling to bits , everything stops its unreal!!!
Snow is very fun ..... altho we dont want it blocking the roads to the hospitals lol .... imagine that , our babies FINALLY Decide to make an arrival and we cant get to hospital cuz of snow!!

That would be sods law

Definitely, maybe we should hope for snow! Although I doubt it.

Wow, I couldnt imagine 7 months of snow!
Yes, the country does fall to pieces when we have it, coz we're just not used to it!
Ive heard we're getting snow at some point during this month. I hope its after baby gets here though, then me and OH can stay in and snuggle her all day, without visitors coming and intruding on us....

I told mother nature to day that she can make up for it with a really cold day as long as i can get to the hospital on wednesday. LOL. We actually HAVE got snowed in and unable to get to my work last year (which happens to be at the hospital) lol

Michelle i cant believe your having your baby next week!!

me neither. it's kinda scary. but exciting!

I was getting the house ready for my parents who will be here ina few hours and realized i have very few days left of not having to be responsible for someone else. EEK

Very exciting .... But kinda scary too hey!! Lol you will do fine make sure you update us all xx

wow Michelle, can't believe your time is nearly here too!
so my little update (if anyones interested lol) - I'm def losing my plug slowly, wasn't too sure if it was just extra dishcharge (TMI sorry!) but sure now. Also still had the period type cramps and very low feeling, although no regular or even irregular BH's :-(
I have diabetic clinic next week and will be asking again about if theres any hope on an induction...dont think there is tho lol

Hope everyone else is doing well and these babies all come when they are ready :) xx

Hey all,

Phantom - you mist be so excited, can't wait to hear your announcement :)

Well things 'seem' to be moving a little bit for me. I have been losing bits of my plug, getting lots of very strong Braxton Hicks - some of which are a little painful, and getting some pressure feelings down below. I know that it could still be days, but I'm hopeful that my body is starting to kick into gear - come on baby!!!!

I'm back at the hospital tomoro for another growth scan and seeing the Dr, so I may ask to be put on the monitor and maybe have an internal too. Fingers crossed!!

Sending out lots of labour dust :)

So, I know it's "tomorrow" in the uk, but it's still sunday here. SO

Happy You Get Your Baby Soon- hope4bump, 2ndtimemommy & AprilD

Happy DUE DATE- stick2000

Happy 39 Weeks- xmisselouisex

Happy 38 Weeks- Lynnsey, Irish Girl & Treelo

Happy 37 Weeks- charlie1605, emalou1 & serenas_song

---

also, yes, I'm super excited, but I really wish he'd come on his won before then so I could skip the painful mess of induction. Little brat likes it warm in there though.

Phantom, I can't believe you got snow already! It has been unseasonably warm here, and I am not complaining considering the winter we had last year! I am hoping it will stay nice enough to get some walks in with baby before we are shut in for the winter!

I had my appointment with the MW before leaving town on Thursday. I was 1 cm dilated and she said my cervix was soft, but still had some length to it. Baby's head was engaged though and she could feel the ridge on her head! Since I had the ecv on Tuesday I was SUPER excited to hear she had engaged in just those 2 days. I have been on my birthing ball like crazy trying to get her down there so she can't go back breech!

Wow Phantom! 2 more days till your induction!!! How exciting!! Im around your same time zone :) LoL- Im getting induced Sunday night :) But UI really want him to come on his own before :) we are soo close!!

Dolphinz-I was really hoping that he would come on his own, but that leaves... less than 48 hours. UGH. I'm kinda scared of the induction, I keep hearing horror stories. O.O

Acorn-I know, luckily it melted, but we officially had to turn on the heater so as not to give baby hypothermia. LOL

Hope You've Had Your Baby!- KiwiBubba

DUE DATE- RoxyRoo, & RHR

Happy 39 Weeks- fi79, hulahoop09, sunchild, veebot, darsilver & littlemomma987

Happy 38 Weeks- mrs_lukey, waiting2grow, wow & dolphinz4

Happy 37 Weeks- seoj, steffc, LeeLouClare & chloe76​

Phantom- I hope baby will come on his own, but don't worry too much if he doesn't! I know labor can be harder with an induction, but I have also had friends who have had labor shoot off by just starting the induction and then had short labors. So let's hope you get lucky :)

my baby boy Alex is here :D sorry for late update been super busy and so sore :( he came at 4.49am on 3rd october - 11 days early by forceps as he was back to back. He was 7 lbs 9 ounces :D and hes perfect but a greedy little thing lol! feeding every two hours or even more :/

Congrats cherryness!! Glad baby is healthy and you are doing well :)

Congratulations cherryness xxx :) Glad your both well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->