Oct 12 - CD 1

i wish i had some symptoms..the only things that have been different for me is more cramping and more CM these last couple days..which i know im not imagining..but i havent been really sick..neaseated a few times here and there but nothing like sick sick..today all day i kept feeling really wet down there (sorry tmi) cramping increased so i keep going to that bathroom to check if AF started and nothing..not even a hint of spotting..last month i didnt get full blown AF until 16dpo..that sucked! i did spot a couple drops on 15dpo in the early afternoon then it stopped for the whole rest of the day then started back up 16dpo in the afternoon..it sucked lol..i hate having weird periods like that..especially because i know if i ovulate or not since im on medicated cycles (i take clomid) so i get progesterone tests done and i know if i ovulate or not and i did last cycle and this cycle for sure..so when i get weird periods theres not too many explainations if i know i ovulated ya know

pretty sure it is a no this cycle, :bfn: today at 13 dpo so w/e

pretty sure it is a no this cycle, :bfn: today at 13 dpo so w/e

when do u usually get AF? im not sure because i just started paying attention last cycle..and i had a few drops of blood on 15dpo in the afternoon and nothing else the whole night and then got actual AF 16dpo in the afternoon..so idk..im 14dpo..just waiting for the :witch: to show :cry: ..maybe we can be buddies next cycle if u dont get ur :bfp: this cycle either

Even though I have a BFP, I am desperately wishing for symptoms, too! Since I m/c'd in Sept, I am worried sick, and I need some symptoms to reassure me. I've never wanted morning sickness..but I'd welcome it enthusiastically now!
I think boobs are a little sore now, but I'm also working out alot, so sometimes I can't tell if it's the muscle soreness underneath, or if it's true boob soreness.

Cross your fingers for me... I'm tortured here!!

I got my :bfp: this evening!!!!

Here's a link to the photo of my FRER in the test forum!!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/458131-pretty-sure-bfp.html#post7679949

I can't believe it!! DH and I are thrilled!!!

i am confused now :( i still havent got AF and she should have been here yesterday or today but nothing, i am a raging B**** so i totally thought she was here LOL but nope not yet, and tests say no so i dunno.....maybe because i am so stressed it has pushed her back a few days....great just what i needed to be more frustrated and confused and Hylnn i would love to be buddies if we both arent but i might take this next cycle off to regroup and try the new meds my dr. gave me without worrying about getting pg and it being a bad thing with the meds, i think i will try again to get my :bfp: for christmas LOL but we will see

Wow congrats squeeker! That's a fantastic line xxx wishing you a H&H 9 months xxxx

Ps formunky I know what ya mean if AF comes I'm def not trying as hard next cycle it's too draining xxxx

Ha ha!! I know what you mean...last pg I was celebrating that I wasn't feeling sick...thinking it was because of my 'superior eating habits and active lifestyle' -- nope. I realized the reason I didn't feel sick is because the baby stopped developing at 5 weeks, I just didn't find out till 7.
so THIS time, I'm like, "Come onnnnnnn morning sickness!!! BRING IT ON!" :rofl:

Only now can I tell that boob soreness is starting to come on, but nothing other than that, and it's only a hint right now. I'm sure it will get worse.... and that's ok! That means there's a baby in there!

How many DPO are you? If af is due Wed.. you could test now, couldn't you? I never have the patience to wait -- AF wasn't due for me until this coming Tuesday, and I was testing all last week! :haha:

how many dpo did u get ur first bfp this time? im 13dpo today..but had a bfn at 10dpo on friday and havent tested since..i figured i was out already because i used a FRER test that are supposed to be super sensitive so i figured if it was negative 10dpo im deff no preggo :(

I GOT A BFN AT 10 DPO AND A BFP AT 11 DPO!!!!:baby:

even though i have a bfp, i am desperately wishing for symptoms, too! Since i m/c'd in sept, i am worried sick, and i need some symptoms to reassure me. I've never wanted morning sickness..but i'd welcome it enthusiastically now!
I think boobs are a little sore now, but i'm also working out alot, so sometimes i can't tell if it's the muscle soreness underneath, or if it's true boob soreness.

Cross your fingers for me... I'm tortured here!!

i only have a few symptoms. I have to pee a lot more, boobs feel fuller but not hurting, increased appitite, back ache, and i cant get comffy when i sleep at night. Oh and some mild cramping. I cant make appt at healt department until the 22nd, when af will be 2 weeks late, so it seems forever away. Makes me want to poas everyday until then to make sure i keep that bfp..

ok weird....was supposed to get AF yesterday or today and nothing so i took a test and it is faint pos, also on a opk got a darker than test line :) so now i have no clue becaus ei feel like i am full on gonna get AF today but have a pos test, so maybe i am gonna misscarry early and i wouldnt have known if i took the stupid test this morning :(

Apparently slight cramping or pulling aching feeling is normal in early pregnancy as your uterus is stretching! Hope it's a sticky bean xxxxx

ok weird....was supposed to get AF yesterday or today and nothing so i took a test and it is faint pos, also on a opk got a darker than test line :) so now i have no clue becaus ei feel like i am full on gonna get AF today but have a pos test, so maybe i am gonna misscarry early and i wouldnt have known if i took the stupid test this morning :(

well congrats hun. i think that cramping and feeling like AF is coming is completely normal during pregnancy..good luck and H&H 9 months.

congrats to every other lady on here who got their :bfp: im out this month :witch: came this morning..thanks for chatting with me during this cycle and best of luck to everyone and their new babies

Cramping dont mean a m/c. I cramp now and I got my BFP last wed. With my other 2 pregnancies I also cramped. Felt like flo was coming for sure but I was Preggo. So congrats on your BFP. Be happy about it and dont worry about a thing!! Everything will be just fine. :)

I'm sorry Betty!! :hugs: This TTC is enough to drive a person insane!:wacko:
I had my blood drawn yesterday to check my hCG levels for reassurance (m/c 2 months ago, I'm a basketcase)... and they only came back at 950 and I'm supposed to be at 5 weeks. Not what I wanted to hear. I know it COULD be fine, but I won't know until Friday when they draw again. I was really counting on a good, healthy 2,000 - 3,000 to put my mind at ease.
Cross your fingers for me. This is ruining my pregnancy joy:growlmad:

Fingers crossed hun! Can imagine it's a constant worry but am sure it will all be ok xxx

Fingers crossed for you JackiePed... we need to be bump buddies!

Checked again today and it's at 3500, so looks like it's ok. Whew

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->